View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:12 AM   #19337
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lolly Anne, Dandelion - huge gags

Lolly Anne, Dandelion - huge gags

Wow, I loved strapping my broad strap 2.5 inch gag on the pink haired Dandelion! That's a big gag for such a small girl. Much to my surprise, I managed to get an even bigger gag into the smaller Lolly Anne! She can take a 2.75 inch mega ball!! With their hands tied in a box tie, there was really nothing they could do but suffer in their gags. The gags were so huge, they could barely communicate any escape plan, so there was not cooperation to get out of these ropes. If you love huge gags, don't miss this update!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Lolly Anne, Dandelion - huge gags

Upper floor halloween anal orgy part one

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TheUpperFloor

Halloween is one of the strongest nights to party on the Upper Floor and this year was no different. Aiden Starr appears to host the Halloween Orgy, and she is a slave driver of sex! She works Simone Sonay and Christie Stevens hard and fast, and makes this one of the best anal parties of the year!

Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Upper floor halloween anal orgy part one

49's Apartment

Release Year: 2024
Cast: 49
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Water
Video language: English

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 49's Apartment

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Castratta's ankles to the legs of the chair. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me that her shoulder is really starting to bother her now. I tell her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles and we'll be done, and that's what I do. I left in the footage at the end of her being released.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

Half Truthes Sybil Hawthorne Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

They say you cannot serve two masters. Sybil Hawthorne thought that she had found a way. Once PD and Claire Adams begin making demands of her, though, she very quickly learns otherwise.

Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.7 MB

Download Half Truthes Sybil Hawthorne Claire Adams
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05431 секунды с 9 запросами