View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:22 AM   #8206
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Luna's Test - Part 2 Laurier

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she thought she might be able to escape. I ask her about this now and she's 100% confident that she will never escape. She mentions several times through her gag: "I can't move at all". That was the plan. I eventually roll her on her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. She moans and yelps through her gag, but eventually settles back down. At the end of the clip I have added a little bit of footage of Luna being released. In the end Luna did a good job with the bondage. She's fairly flexible as well. I told her afterwards that she just needs to be a little more expressive.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Test - Part 2

Shocked - Amy Nicole Gorin

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Over a month old already, but not being seeded here and a pretty awesome video if you ask me
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocked - Amy Nicole

Sex masturbation Rockaway

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gay and girl
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping,
The guy treats the girl in full its program and the bitch suffers bdsm! Enjoy this video!
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex masturbation

Facebashed, bruised and facialized in a hotel room Prompton

It's her tits that are the real pleasure button for her. We don't spare an inch of them from the abuse, either.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6193kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facebashed, bruised and facialized in a hotel room

Alyssa Lynn Slippery Rock

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alyssa Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Alyssa Lynn has one of the craziest pairs of tits anyone on our staff or elsewhere has ever seen. They stick out a solid nine inches from her tiny little rib cage and it's honestly a miracle her petite frame can hold them up at all. And Matt Williams is so excited to get his hands on them.
Alyssa's breasts may not be the focus of all of Matt's torment today, but they are absolutely the focal point of their time together, and Matt would like to make that very clear. After getting her undressed, one of the first thing he does to Alyssa is tie her tits off in a rope harness so that they look even rounder and bigger than they usually would.
He ties her ankles and spreads her legs so that her pussy is exposed. Then he drills a pole into the ground, a dildo and a hitachi taped to the end of it. Matt sticks the tip of the dildo inside her and pushes the hitachi up against her clit. Since she's strapped down there's nothing she can do to move away from the sensation as he begins to flog her tits and covers her face with a plastic bag so she can't breathe.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssa Lynn

Run with fear Yanzhou

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Bound Heat
Cast: Daniela Khrut, Eva Nemeth, John Comer
A medieval nun's convent is the only refuge for women trying to escape Turkish slave raiders. But the beautiful "abbess" is actually in league with the raiders, and her convent is not a refuge, but a secret market for beauties who give in to her wild desires.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:34
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1712kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Run with fear

Bathory Tales - Romula Taneytown

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bathory Tales - Romula

Время генерации страницы 0.04751 секунды с 9 запросами