View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 12:43 PM   #1447
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One Stantonsburg

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Straight ,black hair ,unshaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose Steinbach

Cast: Chastity Lynn ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Beard ,slim ,Gimp ,Chastity Play ,Slave ,Blonde
Chastity shows up not knowing anything about our site except “you train slaves, right?”. She never took the time to review the site, much less how we train slaves. Her naive attitude intrigues me enough to want to move forward with her training.
She is interviewed and then we test her integrity by giving her the task of retrieving rocks from the bowels of the armory. Upon evaluating her reasoning behind the rocks selected we find she doesn’t work well under pressure.
I want to know what makes her tick and I find quickly that she is a rope slut along with being very submissive. She is suspended in a brutal split, penetrated with a dildo, and subjected to evil nipple torment. We then move on to working on orgasm control for the final scene, which is what she thought she needed help with.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose

Rubber Training Kings Canyon National Pk

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Jean Bardot, Darby
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, BDSM, Latex
Rubberella’s routine training session goes awry when Jewell Marceau makes her last critical mistake when demonstrating what she has learned on the obedient, rubberized slave girl Darby. When Jewell is practicing her flogging skills on Darby’s tight, round bottom and hits Rubberella instead, that is the last straw for Mistress Jean Bardot! Through rigorous punishment, torture, and latex in casement; Mistress Jean finally convinces Jewell that she is more suitable on her hands and knees worshipping her latex boots than trying her hand at the whip!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 838.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber Training

Время генерации страницы 0.12539 секунды с 9 запросами