View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 06:58 PM   #19346
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope...

Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Massive brutal orgasms mixed with foot torment, screaming

Cast: Bailey Brooks
Genres: Domination ,toned ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Foot Torment ,Fingering ,Handler ,fake boobs

Bailey Brooks is back and we push her pain and pleasure centers to overload. It is amazing that someone can suffer and scream from such pain, then cum like a whore seconds after.
Bailey is put in a simple box tie. Made to lie down on her stomach, her massive boobs are crushed beneath her. Not comfortable at all, but this is the very least of her worries. We add bands to her feet and snap them without mercy. If the bands were not bad enough, we roughly cane her delicate soles. This is met with loud and boisterous protest.So we make this thin, big titted whore cum. Then we start the process over again. Screaming and cumming, cumming and screaming.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 390.6 MB

Download Massive brutal orgasms mixed with foot torment, screaming

Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing

Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: Handler ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,shaved ,Brunette ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Straight

Claire Dames' huge tits are a curse for her and a blessing for us. It is so easy to control sluts by there tits or nipples, and today we do both.
Inverted, impaled, and fun-bags bound, that's how we like Claire. Her massive breasts trapped between unforgiving metal. Helpless to move, helpless to stop the orgasms we rip from her body.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

Wasteland - Love Hurts

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilly
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

No one loves the feeling of pain like Lilly. She can take more pain then even we are willing to give. The harder it is, the harder she cums. As each orgasm builds and her body is ready for release, Master pulls back, playing a cruel game of denial with his lovely sub.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Love Hurts
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03292 секунды с 9 запросами