Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Giggles

Giggles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Giggles

Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged

Bondage legend Nyssa Nevers made it all the way across the ocean to get tied up in Europe! She is a bondage queen! But there's no reason to be gentle with her. In fact, with all her experience, she likes it tight and unescapable. A good harness box tie and a big gag is what Nyssa is used to. So that's what she gets, even when she's overseas! Hard struggling won't get her anywhere, you would expect her to know this by now. She probably just likes to struggle and curse anyway, it's Nyssa Nevers after all!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Classic Rain

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.

Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.

He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.

Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Classic Rain

Melissa - Reverse prayer

The beautiful Melissa is back! And although we have worked with her many times, we did not even know she could do a reverse prayer! So when we found out, there was no way back for her, we needed to shoot this position! Melissa wasn't getting out of this one! She could struggle all she wanted, a reverse prayer is inescapable!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

Download Melissa - Reverse prayer
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04464 секунды с 9 запросами