View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:52 PM   #19348
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the .

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Sex masturbation

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gay and girl
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping,

The guy treats the girl in full its program and the bitch suffers bdsm! Enjoy this video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sex masturbation

Wasteland - Power Exchange

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cheri
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Master Eric X loves Cheris firm tight body. He loves touching it, rubbing it, spanking it, punishing it and he especially likes to make her beg for more, which she does with great enthusiasm. The harder the better as far as concerned and Master is more then happy to play the game.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 272.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Power Exchange

Is that the hot blond from Gossip Girl?

Cast: Lily LaBeau
Genres: Straight ,mixed ,Pain ,blond ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,switch ,Fingering ,Handler

Welcome Lily LaBeau to Hogtied. She kinda has the Blake Lively look from Gossip Girl down, don't you think?
This sexy 19-year-old is as beautiful as they come: long perfect legs, perfect perky breasts and an ass to die for. This is our meet and great - the first scene we do with a girl to test out what she can handle or not handle. We find out real quick that Lily can handle, and handle well!
Bound to the wall, arms spread, we slowly take her clothing away. We tightly gag her and she has no hope for escape. We flog her sexy body and add painful nipple clamps and weights to her big nipples. We use her flexibility against her and brutally pull her leg up into almost a splits position.
Her 19-year-old pussy is wet and exposed, so we make Lily cum and cum. There is nothing she can do, no way she can prevent us from making her cum! In the end we hike her leg up higher and the result is a partial wrist suspension. This girl is really suffering for our pleasure now..

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Is that the hot blond from Gossip Girl?
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03419 секунды с 9 запросами