luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Play It Sweet

Release Year: 2024

has a set of lungs on her.will push every limit to see if what they say is true.

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Play It Sweet

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose

Cast: Chastity Lynn ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Beard ,slim ,Gimp ,Chastity Play ,Slave ,Blonde

Chastity shows up not knowing anything about our site except "you train slaves, right?". She never took the time to review the site, much less how we train slaves. Her naive attitude intrigues me enough to want to move forward with her training.
She is interviewed and then we test her integrity by giving her the task of retrieving rocks from the bowels of the armory. Upon evaluating her reasoning behind the rocks selected we find she doesn't work well under pressure.
I want to know what makes her tick and I find quickly that she is a rope slut along with being very submissive. She is suspended in a brutal split, penetrated with a dildo, and subjected to evil nipple torment. We then move on to working on orgasm control for the final scene, which is what she thought she needed help with.

Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07319 секунды с 9 запросами