View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 10:05 AM   #8228
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie! Shuqualak

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved
Video language: English
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Tompkinsville

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Dystopia - Monica Zoar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dystopia - Monica

Teeve pounded on the stairs, spit and cum on West Willow

Release Year: 2024
When one thing leads to another, she ends up naked and tied up with rope on her knees, surrounded by five cocks, rock hard and ready to get sucked.
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 600.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teeve pounded on the stairs, spit and cum on

Rough BDSM experiment - Elise Graves & Dixon Mason Dover Foxcroft

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves, Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex
Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body? Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse? Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'. The results of this study are varied and inconclusive…it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM experiment - Elise Graves & Dixon Mason

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 2 Elwin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This little girl can get all twisted up into interesting positions. She can suffer and scream so sweetly. Endza is resilient and she loves what is happening to her. And any time she needs a break we have a beautiful decoration on hand to turn our attention to.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Bondage Monkey Part 2

Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond Tottori

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon
Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond

Время генерации страницы 0.06193 секунды с 9 запросами