View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 10:05 AM   #8229
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Penny's Test - Part 3 Denton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Dia Zerva - Tied, shocked, and made to cum Sandusky

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: white ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved ,muscular ,Cattle Prod ,Tens Unit ,Domination ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Brunette
Video language: English
Dia Zerva suffers through trampling, orgasm denial, tight rope, the cattle prod, nipple torment, predicament play, and more in this smoking hot update!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva - Tied, shocked, and made to cum

RealSpanking 2018-2023 videos, part 31 Lake Linden

Filmed in Colorado, Realspankings is most concerned with putting out genuine spanking vids.
Video: 960x720

Total size: 4.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpanking 2018-2023 videos, part 31

Cadence Cross May I C... Dormansville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Cross May I C...

Arabelle Raphael. Parkesburg

Release Year: 2024
Things escalate quickly between Arabelle Raphael and Jack Hammer. He starts off getting to know her a bit, then he moves right into putting her into a brutal hogtie. She's face down on the floor, her beautiful tits being crushed under her weight, while her arms and legs are pulled up behind her and tied securely with rope.
That isn't how her entire day will be spent, though. He's got so many good ideas for how to make her scream .
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael.

Der Pfad Zur Domut Alva

Release Year: 2024
Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Pfad Zur Domut

RealSpanking 2018-2023 videos, part 29 Ridley Park

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Video: 960x720

Total size: 4.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpanking 2018-2023 videos, part 29

Время генерации страницы 0.05409 секунды с 9 запросами