Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kat Monroe Wesson

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Being wrapped with ropes is like being hugged. Kat Monroe gets a nice big hug. At first she's just sitting and waiting for OT. He's tied her and abandoned her. She struggles in the rope with the huge ball in her mouth. When he returns he drags her to the pulley and pulls her up by her feet.
Using Kat's own wrists restraints to gag her is genius. To keep it in her mouth OT pulls her into an intense hogtie and attaches her legs to her gag. She tries to pull free, but her own body holds it tightly to her.
No one likes to squat. Having to squat deeply because your neck. Is tied down and up so you can't sit or stand has to be the most painful and frustrating position. With her own stockings over her head Kat is blinded.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Monroe

Nurse Jackie Utting

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Jackie

Summer Gets Sloppy Chaseley

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Throated
Cast: Apollo Banks, Summer Col
Genres: Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Latina, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, POV, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, Stockings, straight, ball play, dark hair, interview
Slutty Summer Col teases Apollo Banks in sexy lingerie and then gives one of the sloppiest blowjob you'll ever see!
Duration: 22:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Gets Sloppy

Satin Secretary Winfall

Sometimes, I pretend to be working on website stuff, just so Johnny will snatch me up and tie me up in knots. Shhhh...don't tell him that I know he can't resist! So, on a boring Saturday afternoon, I'm wearing a gold satin blouse with my black satin skirt, garters, nude stockings and golden high heels. When Johnny returns home from his beach outing, he finds me in the kitchen staring at the laptop and does exactly as predicted. He goes upstairs and grabs what he needs to render me occupied. Once he is back downstairs, I willfully let him tie me up. He secures my arms behind my back, and ties my legs together above the knees, below the knees, and at the ankles with red rope. He gives me a red satin detective style gag to add to the shimmer of me tied up. I am seated comfortably on the couch at first, but as I feign indignation I slide down to the floor and slide around a bit more. It would seem I've become a big easy to capture!
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satin Secretary

Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest Lumberport

Cast: Miki Aimoto
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese
Adorable Japanese girl with a rather interesting appearance brighten up your leisure time and do everything that you do not get bored
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 876.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miki Aimoto - Married Young Beauty And Eldery Priest

Bisexual Fairy Tale Part 4 Hoopeston

Studio: BiFuck
Cast: Brooklyn Gray, Dante Colle, Aspen X
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Handjob, Gagging, Therapist, Black Hair, Fantasy, Pegging, Stockings, Fishnets, ball play, caucasian, dark hair
Aspen and Dante are snuggling when Brooklyn walks in on them. She wants to fuck again. Dante doesn't understand how they are able to keep fucking over and over like this.... Brooklyn is an evil sorceress.
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bisexual Fairy Tale Part 4

Lady Lyne Fucked By Her Two Coworkers Omer

Studio: MariskaX
Cast: Rick Angel, Lady Lyne, Maxime Roche
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Squirt, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, Office, shaved pussy
Rich gets to feeling bad about it and decides to let have an afternoon of freedom at the beach. Lady is ecstatic and can't contain her happiness.
Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne Fucked By Her Two Coworkers

Время генерации страницы 0.12968 секунды с 10 запросами