View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:18 PM   #1450
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Convenient Wife Troutville

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Lola Fae
Genres: Bondage ,other hair color ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,Choking
Video language: English
When Stirling is chased by immigration cops, he resorts to a home invasion to hide out and coerce Lola Fae to become his new wife of convenience. Petite red head cutie Lola is resistant at first but soon realizes being the “wife” of Stirling definitely has benefits i.e.; big hard cock fills tight slutty holes right up and takes her to heavenly poundtown all day long. Tiny, slim and trim Lola wears a little pair of black panties and sexy red high heel shoes while she is gagged, clamped and all strung up in rope while Stirling informs her of the marriage papers she will soon sign. She is not sure yet if she likes this proposal so she twists and gyrates with unease trying to escape the bondage. A bit of choking, spanking and a lot of flogging will whip Lola into shape and the strong vibrations from the Hitachi on her pussy take her to the edge of cumming and make her more agreeable to Stirling’s demands. Now on all fours still wearing her sexy heels Lola is in doggie tied up to a chaise lounge. Her lean body is lithe, back arched and a glass butt-plug prepares her ass for what is to come. This slut is hot and horny and before she even touches Stirling’s cock she squirts all over the place just anticipating what he is going to do to her. Mr Cooper makes her beg for his cock as he uses the zapper to tease and shock his soon to be little wifey into submission. Finally he slides his hard dick deep inside her small mouth and gives her a proper throat fucking sucking slobbering gag fest. He can’t wait any longer to get inside Lola’s tight wet pussy. His thick cock barely fits inside her little cunt but he breaks her in, stretches her little hole and some hardcore fucking ensues. Lola loves it and can’t get enough, she begs him to fuck her ass. And oh does he! Lola is on her back with wrists tied to ankles and spread wide open and still wearing those red hot stilettos. Stirling puts the vibrator on her clit and crams her ass full of his man meat again for some hardcore anal action. He pounds her little asshole out until she is begging to cum. “Stirling make me your wife and cover me with your hot jizz!” and Stirling shoots his load far and wide all over his new wifey!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Convenient Wife

Pepper Whipped Mica

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

Wasteland - Starla Punishes An Uptown Girl Veyo

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Fucking Machines, Goddess Starla, restraints, Shockspot, Trisha Uptown
When slaves misbehave they must be taught a lesson! When one of Goddess Starlas slaves misbehave, they better be prepared for an intense experience that will change them forever. Trisha Uptown is usually on her best behavior but this time she has slipped up big time. Goddess Starla who has never been known to be light of hand or lenient, dishes out a whole cavalcade of punishment onto Trisha that rocks her world!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 165.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Starla Punishes An Uptown Girl

Mega The Best Gold Hot Sweet Collection Punished Plumpers. Part 1. North Wilkesboro

Release Year: 2024
Executions my fat. Shocking video for fans of the pain and torture. All the best traditions of the genre. Watch and enjoy!

Total size: 5.1 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega The Best Gold Hot Sweet Collection Punished Plumpers. Part 1.

Public Sex Life H Version 0.80 Bayan Mod

Release Year: 2024
Public Sex Life H currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls!
Changelog Version 0.80:
— Added punishment system;
— Added new scenes for classroom student punishments;
— Added 3 new punishments with changing dialogue.
Release Date: 22 April 2024
Genre: 3DCG, Anal sex, Animated, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
Version: 0.80
Censorship: No
Language: English
File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Sex Life H Version 0.80

They say blondes Tumwater

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They say blondes

HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert Sparks

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Время генерации страницы 0.13121 секунды с 9 запросами