View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 09:52 PM   #457
bart202

Поблагодарили 31 раз(а) в 31 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Embarrassing Panty Punishment

This is what happens to a boy who can�t keep his hands off his wife�s panties:

Once again, there are a pair of my panties missing - and there�s no doubt in my mind who�s responsible. When he walks in looking and acting totally innocent, I already know he�s busted. There are two paddles and a leather strap on the bed, and a pile of my panties - and he�s pretending that everything�s normal.

When I ask him where the red panties that I wore yesterday are, he pretends he has no idea what I�m talking about, and when I accuse him of wearing them he laughs heartily. Since he is not, in fact, wearing them, I have to think he�s done something dirty with them and they�re hidden someplace. I tell him to strip - I��m going to spank him until he admits what he�s done with my underwear.

Since he keeps lying, right to my face, I tell him that he�s going to wear a pair of my panties for the rest of the day - as a matter of fact, he�s going to wear the ones I have on right now. After taking them off and forcing the purple lace panties onto my protesting husband, I shove him over the pillow so that his butt is way up in the air, and proceed to spank him - first with the leather strap, then wood paddle, then big lexan paddle - all while my lacy panties are firmly in place.

He finally admits what he�s done with my panties�and it�s exactly what I thought.

Length : 12 minutes

Featuring: My Bottom's Bottom

Keywords: F/M, hand spanking, marital discipline, paddling, panty perversions, strapping

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:11:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

PantyPunishment.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02361 секунды с 9 запросами