View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:39 PM   #543
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HarlemHookups - BWD's Are Best Pilgrims Knob

Hey guys! so im traveling around working on new stuff with some new models! Ive got some hot stuff for u guys comin up! So while im away making new stuff its hard to keep everything updated. So I put together some stuff of u guys favorite big white dicks to hold you over this week! It starts off with Brad. He is always trying to get his dick in me and I love choking on the hudge white dick! And you guys love seeing him choke me with it! The next one is my 420 supplier! You guys will like him for sure. He came over because he was actually out and wanted me to blaze him up. I said sure if I got to suck on your big dick! We have only messed around a few times. Not only did he aggree but he said if he could chain me up and record it he was all for it! he used my mouth for 2 hours! But he never gave me his load! he said I had to work harder to earn it. Maybe next time I can get him to reward me with his cum! And of course I had wrap it up with a big dick at my glory hole! Stay tuned guys!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1822kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 332.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarlemHookups - BWD's Are Best

NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole Mono Hot Springs

Studio: NextDoorOriginals
Cast: Masyn Thorne & Jacob Acosta
Masyn Thorne has been working hard crafting a glory hole to have some fun with the Sorority girls! Fellow Fraternity brother Jacob Acosta isn't so sure Masyn's plan is going to work, but he sees his chance to 'test' the glory hole out for himself. Will Masyn be interested in a trial run with his new creation?
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole

Bareback classics vol. 1 disc 2 Spottsville

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Disc Two contains Joe Cade and Mike Gregory in Behind Closed Doors; Race Jensen and Jack Lofton in Cruisin, Jon King, Casey Jordan, Robert Harris, and Tom Rucker in Perfect Summer; Kirk Mannheim, Roger Holtz, and Jack Egan in Badlands; Kevin Williams, Jim Pulver, Michael Cummings, and Brad Richard in Out of Bounds.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:55
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback classics vol. 1 disc 2

Kinkybitesmen - Glory Hole Fuck: Aarin & Dominic Suck & Fuck Lake Lillian

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Aarin Asker, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Anal, cum kissing, Deepthroat, Dildo, Gay, glory hole, Hairy, Jockstrap, Oral Sex, Pierced Nipples, Straight, Tag Team, white
Video language: English
It's Aarin Asker's lucky day. There's two fat fucking hung cocks at the glory holes. He wraps his hand around one and slips the other into his waiting wet mouth. Soon he's joined by Dominic Pacifico and these two sluts can't keep their hands off each other as they tag team the cocks in front of them.Soon they both get a hot load of cum and their hot and heavy session spills over into the next room as Aarin bends over and lets Dominic go to town on his asshole. Dominic gets his tongue all over Aarin's hairy man hole and as soon as that hole is sloppy wet, Dominic gets a fat dildo to shove into it. Aarin moans as the head breaches his hole and buries itself in his hungry hole.Next, Aarin is on a sling taking that dildo deep in his ass. Finally, Dominic gives him the real thing and slides his hard cock straight into Aarin's hole. Aarin moans as Dominic fucks his hole over good and then jerks Aarin off. Aarin blows a hot load all over himself and Dominic can't resist tasting that white spunk. Cum dripping from his mouth, Dominic kisses Aarin before blowing his load all over Aarin's face and making out with him again as they lick each others spunk.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2462kbps

File size: 404.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Glory Hole Fuck: Aarin & Dominic Suck & Fuck

Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob Hershey

Studio: Gloryhole Hookups
This guy found out about my gloryhole and could not wait to give it a try. So, he took an Uber to feed me. I worked his cock good and made sure everything he had heard was true. My reward was a mouth full of his warm seed.
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob

Время генерации страницы 0.08471 секунды с 9 запросами