View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:33 AM   #5078
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cheyenne Jewel - Chain Reaction Middlebourne

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled. She is spread as wide as I can get her legs, and covered in chain to hold this buff bitch in place. A brutal assault of her entire body begins. She is pushed to the edge time and time again, yet dancing the line of breaking her, keeps her from tapping out. She is almost fully exhausted now. We let gravity and body mechanics make her suffer in this last brutal chain suspension. Her legs are manipulated in a way that her body is used against her to keep her wedged in, with no escaping. She is hoisted into the air, hands chained to the floor, and the final torment begins.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne Jewel - Chain Reaction

To Be Used Part Plymouth Meeting

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 730.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Be Used Part

Renata Strykersville

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic .
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata

Calico Lane For Bondage‘s Sake II Marble City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico Lane For Bondage‘s Sake II

Busty wife or not - to be kicked discipline in order to satisfy her husband's propensity Minter

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fitch
Cast: Kana Ohori
Genres: SM,Bondage,Slave,Toys,Asian
Yoichi was an opportunity that came to trade in the workplace was working Kana meet. Feel the guilt of adultery while the man with wife and kid to Yoichi, I'd go are attracted to his gentleness. Electraplex leading to the marriage she was raised in the countryside will continue to end a relationship about a year. But she did not know. Yoichi had distorted desires. And had not noticed. The appearance of a true self ... slept in the depths of the heart. Challenge to work hard Kana Ohori Torture! Eros of the married woman is going ora dyed desire!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:00
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty wife or not - to be kicked discipline in order to satisfy her husband's propensity

Sierra Cirque Vyborg

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

The Beauty - Part 03 Mortsel

Happy New Year for all Graias Fans! This week, as the new year gift, Dr. Lomp has picked a perfect movie for you. Poor girl Mia, who is already mentally exhausted from previous videos of the serial, will greet you on a torture chair, completely bound to it, waiting for her holy executer, Dr. Lomp, to get her brutal torment. Her legs are fully spread, and her desperate cunt is vulnerable for any kind of cruel pain. She is already shaking by thought of suffer passing through her mind, even just before Dr Lomp caring hands begin to caress her smooth young flesh. Mia has accepted the defeat, Dr Lomp has already won the game in advance. He will now just push the limits and will torture this beautiful girl until she begs for him to stop for any price. Graias Studio wishes a cheerful new year, full of BDSM!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Part 03
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09604 секунды с 9 запросами