View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:03 AM   #1747
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Monika Fox - Cock Hungry Sub Takes DP Drilling (2024) New Zion

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: BDSM, Threesome
Video language: English
Raven haired hottie Monika Fox loves being a submissive slut and has signed up for a BDSM session with her master, David. After she is bound to a pillar, David spanks her ass red raw and places a ball gag into her mouth. He demands that his sexy slave licks his shoes before bringing in a real treat, a fellow slave, Yanick. The two masters help Monika strip off and oil up her naked body, introducing a huge black dildo and a fucking machine into their kinky session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7459kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monika Fox - Cock Hungry Sub Takes DP Drilling (2024)

Lovita Fate, Josephine Jackson - Natural beauty intimate caress Stayton

Cast: Lovita Fate, Josephine Jackson
Genres: Lesbian
In this erotic scene, glistening babes Josephine Jackson and Lovita Fate sensually explore each other’s hot, oiled-up bodies in the Massage Rooms. Sexy brunette Josephine gently squeezes Lovita’s small, natural tits and beautiful bubble butt before getting on all fours and eating her out, and then they get into the 69 position so that they can both be pleasured at the same time. Next, the stunning lesbians scissor together, orgasming multiple times, and then blonde Czech Lovita plays with Josephine’s huge tits while rubbing her lips and clit. Nearing climax, the busty Ukrainian sits on Lovita’s face for a tongue fucking, and the amorous couple end the steamy session with a passionate kiss.
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4666kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovita Fate, Josephine Jackson - Natural beauty intimate caress

21 Sextury - Tan and Slam Laguna Niguel

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Monik
Genres: blowjob, facial, mature, squirting, milf, big tits, hairy, blonde, one on one
Sunshine, pool, tanning oil and a big cock... what else Monik could wish for on a sunny afternoon? Bruno really gives the sexy mature lady all that she wants, lubing her up, fucking her wet pussy and fingering her asshole. And guess what! For a nice titty fuck in the end, he even makes sure that those lovely breasts won´t get burned. All it needs is a different type of creme...
Duration: 28:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 594.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 Sextury - Tan and Slam

License To Thrill Jurmala

Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Lilly Bell, Madison Morgan
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, Massage, Big ass, Oil, shaved pussy, ass massage, caucasian, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
When Lilly arrives for a massage and strips down in front of her, Madison unexpectedly becomes a bit flustered, especially since Lilly insists she doesn't need to be covered by a towel. But when Lilly lies face-down on the massage table, Madison focuses on the task at hand.
Madison sensually massages Lilly all over, the heat gradually building between them as sparks fly. Although Madison tries to remain professional, when Lilly rolls over onto her back, her breasts and pussy fully exposed, Madison starts to lose her composure. Luckily, that's exactly what Lilly wants as she sexily convinces her flustered masseuse friend to give her a happy ending.
Duration: 32:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: License To Thrill

Rikki Waters - Rikki Gets Wet (2024) Speaks

Cast: Rikki Waters
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Interracial
Hot sexy plumper Rikki Waters was in town for some sun and fun so we knew we had to catch up with her. We found Rikki at the beach working on her tan and splashing around in the water, shaking her big ol' titties and that big rump just like we like it. We sent our English friend Kevin over to see if he could catch this big fish and he definitely scored. It must be the accent, chicks love it. Anyway, Rikki needed some help with her oil so Kevin obliged, as anyone of you would have. After getting all oiled up these two head back to our place where the real fun begins. Rikki wasn't just craving a beach day, she was also craving some big black cock. Watch this big busty MILF take all of Kevin's love deep in her sopping wet plumper pussy. Some sun, fun and hardcore BBW sex sounds like a great afternoon to me. How about you?
Duration: 47:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rikki Waters - Rikki Gets Wet (2024)

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 Myersville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03302 секунды с 9 запросами