Old 04-24-2024, 10:26 AM   #8269
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

KinkyCore - Video 591 Bernie

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
I took her until she begged me to jerk off and when I finished and untied her, she grabs the Doxy for one more orgasm. Love that woman.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1191kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 591

Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee Schwenksville

Cast: Samantha Mack, Jessie Lee
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal Play, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Slapping, Spanking, Toy
Video language: English
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha’s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can’t resist playing with Jessie’s big ass. Baby Girl’s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it’s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha’s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie’s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie’s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie’s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can’t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie’s poor ass glows red but now it’s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl’s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave’s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave’s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee

Wasteland - The Playroom Greenwood Lake

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: An Natsum
Genres: electro-stim, Eric X, footjob, gags, hogtie, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
He stood there, glaring at her, judging her, sizing her up and she loved it. His boundless imagination and sadistic instincts, always excited her as she never knew what to expect. Her mind, her body, belonged to him and it thrilled her.
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 276.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Playroom

Nina – new milking bed Reed City

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Nina
We built a new milking bed! It is very awesome, because it has a number of improvements. It is more comfortable for the HuCow, and because of its shape, she won’t be able to lift herself up, which means she can’t pull her udders out of the milking hole. It is also very high, so it’s easy to film underneath and the farmer has a lot of room for equipment. Scary to be this high up with your udders hanging down? We decided to get the expert opinion of Nina. She still thinks she is a farmer at our facilities, because she managed to bring back our stray Nelly. But if you look closely, you can see a HuCows collar locked onto Nina’s neck. That can only mean one thing: take off those pants and get on the new milking bed, Nina! It’s your time to get pumped!
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14742kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina – new milking bed

Leeches Robertson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Welcoming Big Boobs Creamery

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn’t ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let’s watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming Big Boobs

Sierra Cirque Mackville

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

Время генерации страницы 0.04725 секунды с 9 запросами