Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones Cross River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The chastity belt she wears perfectly frames her asshole, ready to take a fuck from the cock-on-a-rod. In fact, her mouth hole is pretty accepting, too, wide open and ready for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones

Samntha Sin cums hard while her pussy is clamped and shocked Sipoo

Cast: Claire Adams ,Samantha Sin
Video language: English
Samantha Sin is a hot blonde with natural tits and a super toned body. She has never experienced electricity before, and is nervous and excited about the prospect of having her tits and pussy shocked! Claire Adams starts her off with the violet wand and slowly but surely works her into some intense electrical play. Samantha gets off on having her cunt zapped and has multiple uncontrollable orgasms from the waves of electricity combined with a strong vibrator. While she bound she is made to lick pussy till her Mistress cums and then fucked with a nice hard strap-on cock to finish off the day!
Duration: 49:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samntha Sin cums hard while her pussy is clamped and shocked

Dylan Phoenix IT girl Elsa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dylan Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
If she isn't going to groom herself properly for him, then he is going to have to do it in a way that will remind her for next tme.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan Phoenix IT girl

French HuCow Handa

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Magic Wand, Lactation, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag
A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can’t understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French HuCow

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3 Kewanna

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex! Ace

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Electric Dildo ,Brunette ,switch
Episode 1: It’s not often you get flesh as fresh as Naidyne. Born and raised in the San Francisco area, you’d think fetishes and perversions would run in her blood, but she’s an absolute electrosex virgin! She’s terrified at what her first electro BDSM experience has to hold, and she’s right to be scared!
I give her a hands-on introduction to each electroslut corporal device, but it’s no beginner’s tour. With the zapper, she’s shocked all over her body to “encourage” her to strip naked. Having spent some time on the farm, Naidyne knows all about the cattle prod, but it’s the first time she’s ever been on its receiving end! She shrinks and whimpers with anticipation, then screams with each shock, but I’m not done with the new slut. She’s given a very intimate initiation to the violet wand, first zapping her tender young nipples, then inside of her wet, quivering cunt. She learns about pain, then pleasure when the tip of the wand drives her to a creamy orgasm.
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex!

Bitch Beaten, Highlights Reel Henlawson

Release Year: 2024
All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6400kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 715.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Beaten, Highlights Reel

Время генерации страницы 0.03442 секунды с 9 запросами