Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pick JJ up and place her on the floor, where she is hogtied with rope. I use a few more wraps of vetwrap to finish covering her face. Black tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and around the ropes, which keep her looking straight ahead... even though she can't see a thng. I leave her to endure her bondage, and she does so by rolling onto her side then onto her stomach and then to her other side. She struggles and moans and using her big tits, is able to generate the momentum to roll onto her side.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

Torment Chair

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Torment Chair

Elin Flame Part 1

Elin Flame is a smart, determined and not modest young lady. She writes on her twitter that she has a perfect body. For that matter.... she's right about it.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Elin Flame Part 1

Dungeon Corp Vip Cool Unreal Wonderfull Collection. Part 4.

Release Year: 2024

She just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...

Total size: 786.2 MB in 3 files.

Download Dungeon Corp Vip Cool Unreal Wonderfull Collection. Part 4.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28841 секунды с 9 запросами