Old 04-24-2024, 12:11 PM   #1454
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dana Vespoli & Penny Barber - Parole My Hole La Crosse

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Penny Barber
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Strap-On, Squirt, Hairy, Facesitting, Femdom, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt
Video language: English
You'd think someone on house arrest would be terrified of their parole officer coming around. But when it comes to Dana Vespoli, she absolutely loves it. You see, Dana and her parole officer, Penny Barber, have a special arrangement... Dana 'steps' outside of the perimeter of her home, her ankle bracelet goes off, and then Penny comes by to 'punish' her... with rough, sensual sex including naughty facesitting and plenty of strap-on fucking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5627kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana Vespoli & Penny Barber - Parole My Hole

HT - State Of The Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer Manvel

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.
Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.
It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming – that's how we like to leave our girls.
Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - State Of The Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer

Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva Foristell

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Fetish, Bondage
Three friends who love to dominate and obey - Mrs. Jean, Latex Eva and Anastasia, amuse themselves during the day with perverted games.
Anastasia begins the session as a prisoner in the hanging ball cage, while the other two friends play with each other. When they finally get Anastasia out of the cage, the latter is to obey and lick the purple strapon of Lady Jin to shine! Although she tried, but Latex Eve believes that it still needs to be properly flogged.
After the punishment Anastasia is tied to the table. Two dominant girlfriends tie Anastasia's mouth, and all she can do is just obey!
Later, Latex Eve becomes a slave. Jean and Anastasia put it in a latex vacuum bed. Not satisfied, her friends tie Eve to a chair and continue playing with breath, putting a plastic bag on the head of a poor Eve, her to fight and beg for a breath of air!
In the end, they put Eve in a big heavy plastic bag, hang it under the ceiling and leave it to fight for air.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva

Lorelei Suffers to an Intense Electro Anal Fucking! Sierra Madre

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Femdom ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Slave ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,Facesitting
Episode 3: I’m not sure how many times I’ve said it but I love Lorelei Lee. She has such a radiant Hollywood look that almost make it’s difficult to push her limits. Lucky for me and even more lucky for her I’m able to work past this feeling of hesitation and give her the most intense electro-anal-strap-on fucking I’ve dished out since the launch of Electrosluts.
Since Lorelei reduced the amount of performing she does her perfectly pink asshole doesn’t receive the attention it used to. However, it swallowed up my electro cock and I went to town! But I couldn’t stop with just that; this site is called ElectroSLUTS after all and I’m not going to let Lorelei go without proving herself as a True Electroslut.
I hope the grand finale of Lorelei’s series pleases all of you because I’m already thinking of ways to convince her to come back and suffer more to my electric hand!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 914.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Suffers to an Intense Electro Anal Fucking!

The Beauty - Part 04 Lewiston Woodville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.
Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Part 04

Rider is young and hot Saint Bethlehem

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. We'll cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rider is young and hot

Experienced faultless slave Lowville

This slave is simply impeccable she performs any order of his master, a slave loves the punishment and is always ready to experiment ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:54
Video: 864x488, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experienced faultless slave

Время генерации страницы 0.19817 секунды с 9 запросами