Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Impersonating Monica

Impersonating Monica

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Impersonating Monica

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Kapri Styles African American Goddess

Cast: Kapri Styles
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Ebony ,Fingering

Welcome Kapri Styles to Device Bondage. This hot-bodied newcomer has an ass to die for.
Bound in a custom prison for one, Kapri soon finds herself a little more helpless than she thought she would be, and finds the experience a little more real and more intense than she thought it would be.
Her first-time reactions to all of it are fun to watch, especially when we make her cum over and over, and there is nothing she can do to stop it.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 360.7 MB

Download Kapri Styles African American Goddess

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

21sextreme - Mandy corrupts Sweet Claudia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sweet Claudia
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, dildo

Mandy the dominatrix has a new challenge - how to corrupt sweet Claudia. But she´s a master of her art and pretty soon, down in Mandy´s dungeon, she has Claudia tied up behind bars and screaming in pain. But the mistress will only go so far, because she knows how the pleasure will come and she´d like to see this Claudia back at her dungeon soon.

Duration: 30:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 646.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mandy corrupts Sweet Claudia
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18229 секунды с 9 запросами