luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dana Vespoli & Penny Barber - Parole My Hole

Dana Vespoli & Penny Barber - Parole My Hole

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Penny Barber
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Strap-On, Squirt, Hairy, Facesitting, Femdom, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt
Video language: English

You'd think someone on house arrest would be terrified of their parole officer coming around. But when it comes to Dana Vespoli, she absolutely loves it. You see, Dana and her parole officer, Penny Barber, have a special arrangement... Dana 'steps' outside of the perimeter of her home, her ankle bracelet goes off, and then Penny comes by to 'punish' her... with rough, sensual sex including naughty facesitting and plenty of strap-on fucking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5627kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dana Vespoli & Penny Barber - Parole My Hole

Olivia Jayy, Ameena Green - An Office Debriefing (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Olivia Jayy, Ameena Green
Genres: Lesbian, Black
Video language: English

Ameena Green and Olivia Jay aren't concentrating on the dressing-down their boss is giving them, because these pretty work wives can only think about undressing each other! When Olivia flashes her tits, Ameena licks them behind the boss's back, and they play with each other's pussies under the table. Back at their desks, Ameena crawls over to Olivia's cubicle to lick her pussy, then it's Olivia's turn to taste her colleague before they scissor on the desk. They sneak off to the breakroom where they use a toy on one another for peak orgasmic efficiency!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Olivia Jayy, Ameena Green - An Office Debriefing (2024)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09962 секунды с 9 запросами