All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension

Nyssa always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile….

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

KinkyCore - Video 593

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1189kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 593

MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella on the treadmill [MB684]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Not many girls are so well trained as my dearest Ballet Sub Ella! She is a professional ballerina AND submissive! What better combination could you wish for! She was doing a Chastity Deal at ChastityBabes

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella on the treadmill [MB684]

RTB - Oh! My Goodness - Elise Graves, Siouxsie Q, Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We enjoy having two models on hand for a "RealTimeBondage" live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place. That means that all of the action is raw and unscripted. Whether we're using them two at a time or alternating, having two girls on hand means double the fun.
Siouxsie Q has the kind of wide, terrified eyes that we love. The only thing we need to do is put together a stunning predicament that will make her peepers pop. Siouxsie and Maddy O'Reilly are sitting on the perfect prop. It's a large copper plate and they both know what it is for. A little bit of current is going to turn this into our electrical torment device.
And that's the beginning of a beautiful bit of predicament bondage. Siouxsie is standing on the plate with clamps on her nipples. She is tied so that she can pull herself up by her arms if she has the strength. Whenever her feet touch down the circuit is completed. That means the voltage runs right through her tits.
Maddy isn't going to get ignored all day. She's been sitting by quietly in her cage while we played with Siouxie. Well, we've got a Hitachi with her name on it. She's told us how much she loves to cum. Everyone does, right? Well, she isn't going to get that chance yet. We teased her for a bit before taking the toy away and leaving her to think about what she can do to earn some more time with the vibrator.

Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RTB - Oh! My Goodness - Elise Graves, Siouxsie Q, Maddy O'Reilly
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04076 секунды с 9 запросами