Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler

Tyler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

Brat Training: No Really, It's Not About You

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom

Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Training: No Really, It's Not About You

Francesca Accepts Her, One of Us

Cast: Lily Lovecraft ,Francesca Le
Genres: Hair Pulling ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Speculum ,Lesbian ,LezDom ,Anal Fisting ,switch
Video language: English

Francesca Le has found a little slut following her freak show from town to town trying to get freaky with the stars of her show. She puts this little slut into bondage and spanks her ass until it's bright red. She spreads her ass wide with a speculum and then puts her fist in her ass. Since Lily Lovecraft is such a splendid anal whore, Francesca teases Lily with a taste of ass. Lily is gaged with a penis gag and made to fuck Francesca in the ass while she gets smothered by Francesca's beautiful cheeks. Lily gets a good hard doggie strap on fucking with Hair pulling. To finish the little anal whore off, Francesca turns Lily into part of the freak show. She is now The Human Dick and Francesca fills her with cum and strokes the dick until it oozes cum

Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Francesca Accepts Her, One of Us

MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

The Iron Crown is strange. It is not a crown at all, but a collar. Tiny Emilia is locked in a chastity belt, but to be absolutely sure she can not touch herself, I locked her in the Iron Crown.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10715 секунды с 9 запросами