View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 04:32 PM   #65
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Annabelle - Into the DEEP!

Hush my slave, you're here now in my Office! I will help and guide you into my world of filthy, decadent perversions! I have a meaty cock right here, and I want to see just how deep it will go into your throat! Now, down, on the floor where you should be and lick my stunning Louboutin stilettos! Worship them like you've never before! I want to hear you lusting, wanting, desiring for more. Oh WOW you appear to be useful to me after all!
Mmm . . . Oh dear, your pathetic penis is a little lost against my large meaty strap-on!
Thwack of my leather crop as it connected with his less than impressive muscle!
That will never measure up to my expectations! Now take my larger than life meaty strap-on, open wide and . . . ! Into the deep it goes, fucking and thrusting, pounding and pumping. That's more like it! In fact, the more I humiliate my slave, the more erect his cock becomes. I smother my luscious breasts over his face while my cock sinks deeper into his throat! Oh that IS good, that IS sexy, it's incredibly erotic!
Until finally . . . . Oh dear, I thought as much. I know you can't help it, small cock, small load, in fact, your balls have spilled a little dribble!

Filesize: 416 MB
Duration: 00:10:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 4997 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

Deep.part1.rar
Deep.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05055 секунды с 9 запросами