Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fucking Aldrich

Release Year: 2017
Cast: scirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Fuck she likes to have fun! Hard and strange sex with all sorts of things and lotions!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking

Udder press Humnoke

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Arabella
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation
The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it.
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Udder press

moreilly Greenup

Cast: moreilly
Fascinating video with a young girl of the genre masturbation of pussy and tying and much more!
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: moreilly

Metal Willie Kelso

Cast: Olive Glass
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

IR - The Screamer - Blonde Ashley Lane Plunge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.
The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.
The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Screamer - Blonde Ashley Lane

Mega The Best Gold Hot Sweet Collection Punished Plumpers. Part 2. Poza Rica

Release Year: 2024
Ideal body for torture. Beautiful slave tries cruel bondage. New torture. a lot of moaning orgasms and pain.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega The Best Gold Hot Sweet Collection Punished Plumpers. Part 2.

MetalBondage - Tiny Lina Roselina gets framed [MB689] Cornish

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm
After her recent nipple clamps torture, I thought Lina wouldn’t come back… but here she is again! Ready for more steel in this member request! Lina is tightly cuffed and her ankles are locked together as she waits for what’s coming next. In her chastity belt, she tries walking around the frame, but with her feet locked together, she can only shuffle or hop.
Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MetalBondage - Tiny Lina Roselina gets framed [MB689]

Время генерации страницы 0.09360 секунды с 9 запросами