View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 01:54 PM   #39537
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tear Her Apart Pisgah

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Domination ,Bondage ,shaved ,Straight ,Black ,Choking ,Humiliation ,Pain ,black hair
Video language: English
After a long wait we finally have Ana Foxxx back in our dungeon. Her perfect body is contorted and stretched into menacing positions to ensure that her suffering is monumental. She is completely helpless and unable to stop the brutal torment that is sadistically administered to her. She is overwhelmed with pain and domination but then rewarded with earth shattering orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tear Her Apart

Metal Willie Benton City

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler New Buffalo

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Lorelei Lee ,Adley Rose
Genres: Bondage ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,shaved
<strong>An Upper Floor Feature Presentation</strong>
When the Upper Floor Governess is tasked with breaking in a brand new slave girl, the Butler interrupts and turns things around for the bossy bitch Governess.
Lorelei Lee stars as the Governess that get’s stripped, tied up and fucked hard. Adley Rose co-stars as the newbie slave girl in her very first time fucked on camera.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler

KinkyCore - Video 592 Center Conway

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw.
Duration: 34:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 592

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed West Jordan

Release Year: 2024
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties Brandy Station

Release Year: 2024
After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties.
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties

Wasteland - Making the Slut Cum Incline Village

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Katrina
Genres: Bondage, FemDom, femsub, High Definition, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, restraints
Mistress Irony continues her training of the seemingly un-trainable Katrina. This sultry Russian slave doesnt seem fazed at all from her previous punishments and so Irony has come up with a new way of teaching her a lesson. Encased in plastic wrap with a magic wand stuck between her legs, Katrina has no choice but to succumb to the pleasure vibrating so intensely on her wet pussy. In this manner Mistress extracts so many orgasms from Katrina, that she begs it to stop. Maybe this time Katrina might think twice about being disobedient.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps

File size: 150.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Making the Slut Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.12223 секунды с 9 запросами