View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:30 AM   #5092
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Betty B Puerto Piritu

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty B

Tina Fire Boni Brown Ebony Masseuse with Amazing Body South Woodstock

Release Year: 2024
Pressing me to the table with all his weight, he inserted his dick into my dry hole and began to push. He barely penetrated me, it was torture, but by spreading my legs, he still succeeded.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5018kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 953.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tina Fire Boni Brown Ebony Masseuse with Amazing Body

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer Lowes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Wenona & Mattie Borders Muscotah

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona & Mattie Borders

I Hate Bugs Reynosa

120 hates bugs. PD loves bugs. PD begins by introducing 120 to the spiders in his basement. She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD’s barn. She can’t shoo them off when she’s attached to one of the barn walls or tied to a ladder. What would a visit to the Farm be without being tied to a tree in the woods? PD does not disappoint and does just that, leaving the mosquitoes to taste her exposed body.
Duration: 1:15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Hate Bugs

Bubbles Cissna Park

Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. Montverde

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04790 секунды с 9 запросами