Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wenona & Mattie Borders Irving

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona & Mattie Borders

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer Wolf Pen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Betty B Mountain Top

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty B

KinkyCore - Video 623 Nichols

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
The Hitachi returns and gets September’s pussy aching to cum. The Pope fucks her with the dildo on a stick.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 324.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 623

KinkyCore - Video 622 Buffalo Center

He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment.
Duration: 38:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 622

KinkyCore - Video 627 Massa

JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1181kbps

File size: 243.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 627

MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella – leg up escape challenge [MB694] Campo Seco

Studio: MetalBondage
I locked one leg to the pole, as high as possible. Now Ella was balancing on one high heel, and she didn’t even have trouble maintaining the position. I knew I needed to do a bit more, so I chained her wrists up, and told her it was an escape challenge now.
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella – leg up escape challenge [MB694]

Время генерации страницы 0.21029 секунды с 9 запросами