LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pain It Forward: Leaded Tiskilwa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

KinkyCore - Video 619 Kettleman City

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
His pet can breathe but only enough to rasp and beg for more torment and the ecstasy that arises from the of painful attention and salivating validation.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 284.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 619

Girl Next Door Vera King Gets Every Hole Fucked in Rope Bondage Sweetser

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Vera King
Genres: Humiliation ,Facefucking ,Slave ,drool ,Straight ,Petite ,Gag ,master ,spit ,brunet
Vera King is a sadist’s dream. She has only one desire and that is to serve at the brutal whim of a cruel task-master, and to gobble as much cock as she possibly can. She starts her day on the ground, stripped naked, with her torso yanked high in the air, suspended with inescapable rope bondage. She is immediately inflicted with cruel impact play with a heavy leather flogger. Her entire chest turns red from the intense pain session. Her dom Tommy Pistol steps on her face with his thick leather boots, leaving a humiliating tread mark across Vera’s face. This sort of dismissive treatment only makes Vera’s pussy drip with even more desire. Tommy shoves his dick into her mouth. She tries to spit it out but she’s unable to escape the brutal face fucking. She spews spit all over her whore face, and helplessly gasps for air in between deep-throating that brutal cock. Next Vera is tied in a doggie position that showcases her tiny bubble butt. Tommy wastes no time, and shoves his cock into Vera’s mouth yet again. After making her gag several times, he saunters behind his helpless sex slave and jams his dick into her tight pink pussy. Vera flinches from the incursion as Tommy switches back and forth and fucks her tight butt hole and then back to her pussy. As he pounds her little ass, Vera squeals with delight and begs to be fucked harder and deeper. Tommy then flips his fuck toy onto her back and yanks her legs straight up in the air and restrains her helpless limbs to the side. He then recommits himself to fucking this whore as he pleases. He slams her pussy as Vera whispers her pleas to cum. But Tommy heckles her as she withers from the humiliation of orgasm denial. After her trembling subsides, Tommy jams his cock back into her ass for one more brutal fuck, before shooting his load all over Vera’s ass and pussy.
Duration: 1:07:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Next Door Vera King Gets Every Hole Fucked in Rope Bondage

Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and Christina Carter Part 4 of 4 of the August Live Feed Harbor City

Cast: Christina Carter ,Trina Michaels ,Holly Heart
Genres: muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Domination ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Tattoo
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the August live show that featured Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and special guest co-top Christina Carter.
Hot Sauce: “Burnt Toast”Big mistake, Huge.That’s all I have to say about that…
Duration: 33:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and Christina Carter Part 4 of 4 of the August Live Feed

Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary Halifax

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: Blonde ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Boot ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Straight ,Discipline
Celebrate the two-year anniversary of Upper Floor Brunches with the Bay Areas BDSM community. Kaos is paraded across the dining tables, indulging in every guests need and desire. As she eats from the hands of guests, Siouxsie Q gets herself in some trouble and ends up getting fucked on the table while eating Nerines pussy to thank her for a delicious meal.
Soon the party moves to the lounge where bonnie is punished by her master Cortez. He brutally whips clips off her tight body and fucks her in front of everybody. Mistress Winter puts Moriel in a gorgeous suspension and proceeds to delight and torment her vulnerable ass and pussy. Alice once again gets herself in some trouble and ends up with a cock in her mouth while the ever oral pixie has Stefanos to assist her deep throating skills with his boot on the back of her head. Beautiful Oliver Hyde bares their ass for Scorpio and is made to gape and on the lounge floor while Eden Alexander is strung upside down and struggles while being tickle tormented.
In the finale Nerine is put in a tight suspension with electrodes attached to her pussy and her face shoved into tramps sweet ass. As Pynki begins to scream under the ministrations of Mistress Winter and Josh, Stefanos turns Nerine around for a blowjob and while Bobby Bends works her pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Euclid

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

21sextreme - Tied Up Meat Fleet

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: C.J. Wild
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, one on one
C.J.Wild is nothing more but a tied up meat for Mugur. The blonde is helpless, cannot move, and cannot protest, and Mugur freely can do whatever he wants and Mugur wants a lot. She wants poor C.J´s body, spirit, she wants to turn the girl into a mere fucking toy and no question about it, he exactly will do that!
Duration: 42:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 894.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Tied Up Meat

Время генерации страницы 0.12622 секунды с 9 запросами