View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 09:53 AM   #8358
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alisa's first boob tie Tullos

Beautiful playmate Alisa! She is back again, and this time she will experience something new: a breast tie! Alisa never had her boobs tied in her life, and she wasn’t so sure about it. But she shouldn’t worry, it looks amazing on her! With her elbows and wrists tied behind her, Alisa tries to struggle and shake, but the ropes are annoyingly inescapable. Don’t miss this beauty, join now to download all videos and picture sets!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa's first boob tie

RealTimeBondage - Alex More (More Than She Bargained For Part 2 Chonburi

After being stretched it’s time for Alex to suck some dick. Her body is tightly wrapped with plastic wrap while standing against a tall post. Once she immobile her face is wrapped. Leaving only her eyes available. A hole is cut for her mouth and a dildo is slide in to seal her throat. She gags and wriggles, but she’s unable to expel the blockage. Once her skull has been sufficiently fucked her face is completely wrapped which terrifies Alex.
She is a self-admitted non-cryer. She’s only cried once in her life. Something about the hook in her ass, the position, and the heavy flogger hitting her back unleashes a torrent of tears. Alex cries for the second time.
Duration: 1:02:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Alex More (More Than She Bargained For Part 2

Marina Zirl

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Welcome Charlotte Vale to Hogtied! Bertrand

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Charlotte Vale
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Vaginal Penetration ,Mask ,Straight ,Brunette
Welcome Charlotte Vale to Hogtied. Charlotte is a cute 20 year old that loves bondage and living in the lifestyle.
Ever since discovering her need to bound and controlled, Charlotte has sought out and lived her fantasy. Her insatiable need to be sexually used at such an age is simply wonderful. Hogtied, naked and struggling on our floor, she is a sight to see made even more wonderful as we make her cum and then subject her to hard erotic pain!
Duration: 40:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 913.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Charlotte Vale to Hogtied!

CiCi Rhodes: Pain, Pleasure and Multiple Orgasms Willcox

Cast: Isis Love ,CiCi Rhodes
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Pain ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Caning ,LezDom ,Spanking ,Nipple Torment
When a last minute opening to perform with one of her favorite dommes presented itself, the eager CiCi Rhodes jumped at the chance to be Isis Love’s toy for the night. Isis fulfills CiCi’s fantasies with spanking, bondage, nipple torment, deep throat fucking, pussy fucking, strap-on ass fucking, fisting, ass licking, foot caning, whipping, flogging, and multiple orgasms beyond the point of pleasure.
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CiCi Rhodes: Pain, Pleasure and Multiple Orgasms

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3 Levels

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Virginal Pussy Slave Fucked For First Time on Camera Mc Callsburg

Cast: Juliette March ,Dolly Leigh ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,Gag ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Anal ,toned ,Dildo ,bottom ,Sybian ,black hair
Fresh new virginal scream queen Dolly Leigh arrives on The Upper Floor an inexperienced fuck slave dressed in white and leaves a proper sexual service slave dressed in black. When she applied to join our cadre of service sluts we discover she has never serviced cock in the castle before, leaving her training goals clear: get her wet pussy and mouth filled with hard dick before a party of BDSM swingers.
To guide her we have the hungriest slut among our senior slaves. Juliette March arrives on the scene ready to fluff Mickey Mod with her bouncy ass and open throat, but she isn’t prepared for how wild and untrained her charge is. Dolly squirms and screams every time her sensitive young cunt is stimulated or punished, creating quite the scene. Can Juliette be clever and control Dolly’s cries while also keeping the cock hard? The Steward digs in with electro torment, floggers, and a sybian to further push the training.
Both slaves have their asses beaten red until Dolly can take her pain and pleasure with composure. Gagged with a dildo harness, her reward is an up close view of Juliette’s gorgeous ass as she rides Mickey with her pussy and get her anal warm up on Dolly’s pretty face. Seeing how a good service slut takes her anal pounding, Dolly gets tied tightly in a difficult partial rope suspension and begs for cock until Mickey is satisfied and gives Dolly her first boy girl fucking on camera ever. It was well worth the wait, and she cries and almost seems to suffer from the extreme pleasure of being mercilessly fucked and made to cum over and over again. Released from bondage Juliette shows her how to take a fucking like a slave, reverse cowgirl until she is bathed in sweat and exhausted from so many orgasms. She comes in chaste and leaves gorgeously fucked out with her training rights. Well done Dolly.
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virginal Pussy Slave Fucked For First Time on Camera

Время генерации страницы 0.04050 секунды с 9 запросами