View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 09:55 AM   #8364
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen Columbus City

We got her! Ariel Anderssen, the famous tall fetish diva from the UK. She agreed to take the shock challenge, and we wanted to shock her at a record level! But when she got to 25 (the current record) she couldn’t cope with it anymore. We still gave her one more shock at 30… and made her cry.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen

21sextreme - Don't Mess with the Janitor Holcombe

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Dorina Gold
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English
The schoolteacher, Miss Dorina Gold has a bit too big mouth for her own good. She is moaning about the cleaning, and yelling at the janitor, Tommy. But nobody yells at Tommy and get away with it. Ms. Dorina has to learn who is the boss and she has to learn it in the hard way.
Duration: 40:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Don't Mess with the Janitor

Orgasm Hostages Glendale

Release Year: 2024
These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Hostages

RealTimeBondage - Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 - Sarah Jane Ceylon Meridian

The Sybian is every girl's best friend. Or at least it is until they are strapped down to one with no place to go. Then, as Sarah Jane Ceylon is finding out, the vibration can become a bit much. The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation. She is humiliated by the words we've written on her, but with so much stimulation she hardly has time to worry about it. It isn't long before she is literally begging for the fun to be over.
And after the intensity of the Sybian, Sarah Jane thinks she may finally be done, but she has got a reality check coming. We have whips and canes and a desire to hear her scream some more. She can try to keep the sound down, thinking maybe we'll get bored, but we're going to keep going until we get the genuine reaction that we want.
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Babysitter Sex Slave Smiths

Zoe thinks she's interviewing for a babysitter job with Dixie but what Dixie really wants is for Zoe to be her cute new sex slave.
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babysitter Sex Slave

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Tiger

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just Bourbon

Cast: Mackenzee Pierce
Genres: Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,the chair ,Gag ,Breast Bondage ,BDSM
Mackenzee Pierce is a tan, sexy California girl with huge perfect tits and a curse. The curse: once she starts cumming, she can’t stop. Each orgasm getting more powerful and brutal.
So let’s just go back to basics. A tight chair tie, a vibrator perfectly positioned on her clit, breast bondage on those huge tits. Some nipple torment and a gag. Now let’s sit back and watch this girl struggle as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless body. When we suspend the chair her body rocks forward and the vibrator is now doing serious orgasm damage on our sexy helpless beauty.
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just

Время генерации страницы 0.06504 секунды с 9 запросами