View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 12:04 PM   #785
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong San Lucas

Cast: London River, Davin Strong
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Hardcore, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Stockings, Handjob, CBT, Blowjob, Flogging, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimmin
Video language: English
A lot of submissive guys are kind of cute, but London River hit the jackpot with amazingly buff Davin Strong — who’s bound to a cross and totally at her mercy. He’s more than willing to take any punishment to prove himself worthy of fucking his Mistress. London is both sweet and sadistic, so she administers flogging, caning, puts his cock in bondage and then gives him a blowjob — one that includes biting Davin’s dick. Once she’s had her fun in this position, she binds him to a spanking bench and gets his ass bright red with more canes, floggers and paddles. She even lets him choose his instrument of torment: and is amused when he foolishly chooses the much more painful one. Davin has more tests to prove himself worthy of Mistress London’s pussy — she sits on his face and then gives his extra muscular ass a good pegging. And then it’s that time at last: Davin gets to fuck his Mistress. But is she going to let him actually cum?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong

Sarah Jane Ceylon Escuintla

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INSEX days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

CiCi Rhodes: Pain, Pleasure and Multiple Orgasms Meador

Cast: Isis Love ,CiCi Rhodes
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Pain ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Caning ,LezDom ,Spanking ,Nipple Torment
When a last minute opening to perform with one of her favorite dommes presented itself, the eager CiCi Rhodes jumped at the chance to be Isis Love’s toy for the night. Isis fulfills CiCi’s fantasies with spanking, bondage, nipple torment, deep throat fucking, pussy fucking, strap-on ass fucking, fisting, ass licking, foot caning, whipping, flogging, and multiple orgasms beyond the point of pleasure.
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CiCi Rhodes: Pain, Pleasure and Multiple Orgasms

Anikka Albrite Linyi

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anikka Albrite

Penny Barber - Pretty In Pink Jacobs Creek

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Fisting, Prostate Stimulation, Prostate Massage, Urethra Play, Pussy Licking, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Facesitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore, Caning, CBT, Chastity, Handjob, Pantyhose, Latex, Ass Licking, Rimming, Sissy, Hooded
Marcelo (sissy name Marcy), in his pink satin dress, is locked to the floor with his legs spread and his balls tied taught to a post, leaving him fully exposed for Mistress Penny Barber to do as she wishes. She starts with some cock and ball torment but that only gets Marcelo harder. So, to teach his disobedient cock a lesson, Penny decides that sounding is the right medicine. Next, Marcelo is on his back, legs tied wide open so Penny can use the paddle he made especially for this meeting. Penny doesn’t limit herself to just paddling his ass, she gets in some good foot torment and caning for good measure and then stuffs her fist up Marcelo’s welcoming asshole. After some thorough exploring of Marcelo’s guts with her fist Penny moves on to a big black dildo to finish her happy little sub. Finally, Marcelo is lying face down in a neck-down body-bag where his naked Mistress paddles his ass before she eats it, then flips him over to give him the reward he’s eared by being such a good sissy all day.
Duration: 1:04:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber - Pretty In Pink

I Piss On Your Cunt Newfolden

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Por Favor Amarna Miller Cecina

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amarna Miller
Genres: Ankle Tie, Bent Over Tie, Breast Flogging, Breath Play, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Dildo, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Flogging, Hair Tie, Hairy Pussy, High Heels, Hitachi, Legs Spread, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Pogo, Pussy Clamps, Pussy Hook, Rope Bondage, S
Once O.T. has her jumper cut away, he immediately wants to take advantage of the sensitive flesh it has left exposed. He takes out his flogger and introduces Amarna to it, running the tails over her skin slowly and gently, letting her know what will shortly be stinging her body with lash after lash. Then he pulls his arm back and starts laying into her. He beats her tits and her stomach, all the way down to her pussy. Once she's been properly tenderized, he takes a moment and runs his hand over her clit before continuing with his plans.
He pushes Amarna down so she is crouched down in a squatting position. This is made more difficult by both the high heels she has strapped onto her feet and the ropes O.T. has tied around her ankles, spreading her legs. He still doesn't think she's open enough, though, so he pinches metal clamps down on her pussy and ties them down to the floor. Once she is ready, O.T. takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she calls out in ecstasy. After that he bends her over and it's back to the torment she wants and deserves.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Por Favor Amarna Miller

Время генерации страницы 0.03798 секунды с 9 запросами