Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

To Sir, With Pain Norwalk

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just Praya

Cast: Mackenzee Pierce
Genres: Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,the chair ,Gag ,Breast Bondage ,BDSM
Mackenzee Pierce is a tan, sexy California girl with huge perfect tits and a curse. The curse: once she starts cumming, she can’t stop. Each orgasm getting more powerful and brutal.
So let’s just go back to basics. A tight chair tie, a vibrator perfectly positioned on her clit, breast bondage on those huge tits. Some nipple torment and a gag. Now let’s sit back and watch this girl struggle as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless body. When we suspend the chair her body rocks forward and the vibrator is now doing serious orgasm damage on our sexy helpless beauty.
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just

The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked Klerksdorp

Cast: Pierce Paris, Helena Locke
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Urethra Play, Stockings, Caning, Whipping, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Facesittin
Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he’s doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce’s head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked

RealTimeBondage - Katie Kush - Spreadable Part 2 Drew

Katie is tied up to the rig above her by her arms. While she waits for the next scene she does some acrobatics. Then her legs are tied up to the rig and she's very exposed. So far she's been teased, but she hasn't been allowed to cum.
Each time she gets close enough to orgasm the vibrator is pulled away. She moans and then grunts when she's denied. A bit of choking makes her that much more excited, but that much more frustrated when the stimulation is stopped.
Katie has expressed her love for wax, but she never really expected what comes next. 19 pounds of wax poured over her entire body. Coating her in a thick shell.
Duration: 1:15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Katie Kush - Spreadable Part 2

Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue Malverne

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Alpha Humiliation, Arab Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Humiliation, Bondage Humiliation, Mean Girls, Tattoo Fetish, Tattooed Goddess
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue

Bella "The Wolfe" Wilde takes on first timer Molly "From Hell" O'dell Alvarado

Cast: Molly O'Dell ,Bella Wilde
Genres: Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,toned ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Domination ,switch ,natural boobs ,Anal
Bella Wilde loves rookies. Especially first time rookies like Molly “From Hell” O’dell. Bella really shines with the rookies. She talks shit and really does some amazing verbal humiliation while she’s physically dominating her opponent on the mats.
Molly O’dell doesn’t let Bella get to her head. She keeps fighting back up to the very last second of the match. She looks utterly adorable fighting off orgasms from Bella during the wrestling rounds. Her Milky white skins turn pink fast as she gets frustrated from losing at wrestling and getting close to cumming so many times.
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella "The Wolfe" Wilde takes on first timer Molly "From Hell" O'dell

RealTimeBondage - Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 - Sarah Jane Ceylon Burchard

The Sybian is every girl's best friend. Or at least it is until they are strapped down to one with no place to go. Then, as Sarah Jane Ceylon is finding out, the vibration can become a bit much. The first few orgasms come quickly and easily. She screams and moans while they tear through her body. The next few are more of a challenge. We've attached castration bands to her nipples, rubber rings so tight that they cut off all circulation. She is humiliated by the words we've written on her, but with so much stimulation she hardly has time to worry about it. It isn't long before she is literally begging for the fun to be over.
And after the intensity of the Sybian, Sarah Jane thinks she may finally be done, but she has got a reality check coming. We have whips and canes and a desire to hear her scream some more. She can try to keep the sound down, thinking maybe we'll get bored, but we're going to keep going until we get the genuine reaction that we want.
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Bondage Ballerina, Part 3 - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Время генерации страницы 0.09688 секунды с 9 запросами