View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 01:19 PM   #608
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Newbie - Asian Amateur Ass Fucked and Humiliated Wheatcroft

Cast: James Deen ,Madeleine Mei
Genres: Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Clothespins ,natural boobs ,Slapping ,Brunette ,Voyeur ,Shackle ,Double Penetration ,Anal Fingering ,white ,the wall ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Hood ,Deprivation ,Rough Sex ,Gangbang
Video language: English
I met Madeline at an upper floor party. She was looking for a gang bang, and I was looking to give her one, Public Disgrace style. We take this hot little slut off the upper floor and bring her down to the basement. Shackled to the wall in unforgiving metal restraints, with a hood over her head, Madeline is bound and helpless, unaware of who will be touching her, and what they will do. Madeline begs for mercy with the Hitachi pressed firmly on her clit, but quickly realizes that the more she begs, the more turned on the crowd gets. She is verbally degraded, manhandled, ass fucked, choked, spanked, caned, and rewarded with a face full of hot cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie - Asian Amateur Ass Fucked and Humiliated

Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue Red Lodge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Alpha Humiliation, Arab Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Humiliation, Bondage Humiliation, Mean Girls, Tattoo Fetish, Tattooed Goddess
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue

21sextreme - His personal Doormat Richlands

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Christine Wild
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, redhead, one on one
Today the skinny redhead, Christine Wild will lose all of her dignity in Master David´s basement. The man has no respect for the girl and her tender parts, using her as his personal doormat, pushing her down on the floor, fucking her throat, beating and slapping her up, and even spits on the girl, letting the saliva roll over the burning skin before he fucks her.
Duration: 37:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - His personal Doormat

Tommy King - Compromised Roselawn

Cast: Tommy King, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Fingering, Cumsho
Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are “sleepers” waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy’s sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King’s first time on SAS!
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy King - Compromised

Hard On Girls Switchback

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Powershotz
It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard On Girls

Mia Little - Bad Kitty Ostend

Cast: Mia Little, Corbin Dallas
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Strap-on, Pegging, Pussy Licking, Caning, Cumshots, Handjob, Latex, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Pet Play, Slapping, Fingering, Vibrato
Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia’s permission, this rope was “special occasion” rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin’s buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin’s gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the “special occasion” rope. Bad kitty!
Duration: 38:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Back to back well dressed beauties Buffalo Mills

Busty and leggy lovelies Slyy and Natalie look incredible struggling in ballgags and basic hogties in satin blouses, short skirts, pantyhose and heels until I come in and snip the hogtie rope and place them back to back, securing them to one another, stuffing their mouths and wrapping their heads with tape and then pulling their ankles up to make them slightly more uncomfortable. After a bit I return and lay them down on their sides. They struggle around tied together and then suddenly start bucking and slapping each others butts while all tied up laying their on the rug with their beautiful busts exposed.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back to back well dressed beauties

Время генерации страницы 0.08112 секунды с 9 запросами