View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 01:19 PM   #609
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home Hamer

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Isis Love ,Alex More
Genres: Humiliation ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Clothespins ,Slapping ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Slave ,LezDom
Video language: English
The legendary beauty Isis Love is back and she brought a friend, the sexy Gia DiMarco. These two hot dommes find themselves in a dungeon reminiscing about the hot and sexy deeds of their past and how much fun they used to have dominating slave whores. Gia has a welcome-back gift for Isis so they can both relive some of those steamy moments. Gia calls on the house slave, Alex More, a hot sexy slave who is eager to please her masters. Gia and Isis waste no time with their slave as they warm her up with some corporal punishment. They start with slapping her titties and spanking her nice round booty. Then they humiliate this slave with clothespins on her tongue and a few on her breast. Gia then paddles the pins off her beautiful tits, one by one. After a little pain they make her eat Isis Love’s hot wet pussy while Gia flogs her nice ass. Isis then takes this little slave and gives her a few gut punches and titty slaps for failing to please her. These two masters of domination then suspend Alex upside down in a straight jacket. Unable to move or use her hands, Alex is in a perfect position to lick and eat ass. Gia puts clothespins on Alex’s pussy while Isis Alex’s face with her nice big butt. After all the pain and punishment they decided to give the house slave a taste of pleasure. They vibrate Alex pussy, getting her close to orgasm, only to deny her. They bring the slave down so they can give her both pain and pleasure. Isis shares a vibrator with Alex while Gia slaps her titties. They finally let her have a big orgasm after a few denials. For the finale, Isis strap-on fucks Alex. She pounds both of her slutty holes with two big cocks, making her cum over and over again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home

Pumping for joy Ponte Vedra Beach

Cast: Jacky Joy, Voodoo
Genres: 1on1, Asslick, Bigtits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum-tits, Doggystyle, Handjob, Lingerie, Shaved, Short (petite), Stockings, Straight, Tattoo, Tittyfuck, White
Jacky had her assistant decorate a room for work. She did not like the decorations and was very angry about the way everything came out. Once the assistant got back, she began yelling at him. She told him the decorations were awful and she told him to take notes on how to fix it. He began taking notes as she was explaining what she wanted changed. He was doodling a drawing of her huge tits as she talked. She looked at the picture and screamed for him to pay attention. Finally, she had enough and stuffed his face in her enormous tits. He was paying attention now. She decided to have some fun with him. She teased him with her luscious curves and colossal tits. She revealed a sexy lingerie outfit under her clothing. She slapped his face around with those giant jugs and hopped on his cock. She got her pussy pounded and got man juice all over those huge tits.
Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumping for joy

Xdominant Full Pack until March 2024 part 5 National Mine

Anal slave girl Roxy Lips is made to choose between pain and pleasure to please her master in this hardcore BDSM and anal sex movie. She endures wooden stock bondage, whipping, flogging, gagging, deepthroating, slapping, hard face fucking, spanking and deep anal sex from the sadistic man. At the end he cums in her mouth.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 16.8 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xdominant Full Pack until March 2024 part 5

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Thamesford

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Obedient Slave Rebel Rhyder Takes A BDSM Pounding WIth Fisting & DAP Sentinel Butte

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Ass Fisting, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Double Penetration (DP), Face Fucking, Facial, Gagging, Latex, Reverse Cowgirl, Rough, Slapping
Submissive blonde Rebel Rhyder is ready for a BDSM session with her master, David. She gets collared and leashed and gets led in her high heels before being instructed to get down on her knees. Rebel obeys her master and licks his shoes while on all fours. After putting a ball gag into her slutty little mouth, David takes out Rebel’s big tits and spanks them before pinching her nipples hard. Their bondage session continues as Rebel is taken over to David’s assistant, Alex. They flog her ass and submit Rebel to an automatic fucking machine, firstly in her mouth and followed up in her ass! This obedient slave soon sucks off her masters, then fists her own ass while it is stuffed airtight with a monster black dildo! After some hot melted wax play, Rebel takes a DP slamming and laps up spunk to finish!
Duration: 52:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7475kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Slave Rebel Rhyder Takes A BDSM Pounding WIth Fisting & DAP

Indica Jane – Captured, punished and milked Streeter

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Indica Jane
Genres: BDSM, bondage, collar, milking mashine, gag, tits slapping
We have a new machine AND a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica’s poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indica Jane – Captured, punished and milked

Время генерации страницы 0.15429 секунды с 9 запросами