View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 11:55 PM   #19480
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black Bustier Part I

Black Bustier Part I

Soon after moving into our brand new house, we decided that it needed to see some serious bondage action. We proceeded to quickly introduce every room, including the garage, to this very fine art. On this particular day, I am wearing my well worn black PVC bustier with matching satin string bikini panties, Cuban heel stockings and high heels. Johnny leads me into our not yet cluttered garage and as predicted, ties me up. I am tied at the wrists and ankles with rope and, then, my arms are pulled up behind me in a challenging strapado. Johnny employs a spreader bar attached to my ankles to keep me on my toes, so to speak. Finally, I am given a thick black over the mouth gag that gives way to a fetching cleave gag in no time as I struggle about. Johnny stands by as I twirl around in my pivoted strapdado and make bondage goddess appear to be the ideal gig!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Black Bustier Part I

Marina Angel Endures Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most c..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel Endures Domination Threesome

Black Negligee

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Black Negligee

Bella - crossed wrist box tie

Over 10 years ago, I met Bella and we did a little bit of bondage. Today, she is back, looking better than ever, and she says she's ready to escape whatever I throw at her. So I tied her in this blue rope crossed wrist box tie, and let her struggle for a while. What a woman! She is so fit and eager, and a very very kind person too. I am lucky to have such friends!

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

Download Bella - crossed wrist box tie

Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Poor Birdy Dee! She is lost in some huge blue archives, tied palms out with blue ropes and gagged with a blue ballgag. This is some very intense and tight rope bondage! Birdy Dee is looking for a way out, but she is very lost, and she can not call for help.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04403 секунды с 9 запросами