luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Game with fire

Game with fire

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

I pull them up and tie them off up high on the post. adara is now in a dive bomber position. It's not long before I tie the ropes in her hair back. I grab a roll of vetwrap, which I use to cleave gag her with. Nose hooks are added. making her head back even more. adara is in complete agony at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2931kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Game with fire

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Ariel - tough skin

Stunning Ariel is back. She was hesitating, but she could use a little money, so she is here to try it again! Ariel has a high tolerance, we had to go over 40 to get some sound out of her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 917.8 MB

Download Ariel - tough skin

Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blondie in Bondage

The dripping pussy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06781 секунды с 9 запросами