View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 09:23 AM   #1296
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Krystal Sparks - Stepmom Is So Inclusive (2024) Zakinthos

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Krystal Sparks
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Krystal Sparks is a naughty lady who's also so loud in the bedroom. Her stepson, Alex Mack, hears her having sex. He goes to the cracked door and sees her on her knees, but he runs back to the couch without knowing whether Krystal saw him peeping.
Later, Alex is trying to act natural while Krystal is washing up from dinner. She asks him what's the matter, and Alex eventually confesses he wants to feel a deeper connection with her. Knowing that Alex saw her in bed, Krystal isn't shy about pulling her boobs out so he can feel them up and suck the nipples. Dropping to her knees, she gives her stepson a blowjob right in the kitchen before she invites him to the couch for some hardcore fun.
After Alex samples Krystal's juices, she urges him to slide into her velvet glove. She turns the tables on him by having him sit down so she can ride him in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. They go at it in , and then Krystal rolls onto her back to milk a cum shot from her stepson all over her firm titties.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krystal Sparks - Stepmom Is So Inclusive (2024)

Free Use Step Family Fultondale

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
Fucking Bess Behind Her Step Mom
My wife, Melanie, is putting a puzzle together in the living room. My step-daughter, Bess, decides to help her with the puzzle, since she doesn’t have any plans today. A few minutes later, I walk into the room and I sit down behind my wife and step-daughter. I feel horny today, so I move closer to my step-daughter. Bess gets up and sits down next to me, leaving Melanie sitting alone on the floor to finish the puzzle. She secretly starts to stroke my cock with her hand, right behind my wife’s back! She puts my cock in her mouth and she tries to be as quiet as possible while she gives me a blowjob. Now that we are both really horny, Bess lies down on the couch and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Melanie is doing the puzzle with her back facing us. Bess flips over in to the doggystyle position and I start to fuck her from behind next. After I cum inside of my step-daughter’s pussy, I zip my pants back up and I tell Bess to go help her step-mother finish the puzzle that she’s still working on. She listens to me, and I run off to grab a cold shower!
Fucking Step Dad on Step Brother’s Bed
I decided that my step-daughter, Bess, and I needed to have a talk about how risky our behavior was the other day. I’m not sure why Bess isn’t in her bedroom, but I found her in her step-brother’s bedroom instead. She tells me how her bed is too small to fuck me in; This bed is a Queen size and her step-brother isn’t going to be home for hours! She starts to give me a blowjob and I instantly get hard because of her big tits. Then she lies down on the bed and she spreads her legs for me. I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first, and then I fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position after. I cum deep inside of my step-daughter’s pussy and it feels so warm and tight inside! Unexpectedly, my wife, Melanie, walks into the room while my cock is still inside of our step-daughter! Luckily, Melanie doesn’t get mad at either one of us… Instead, she asks to join us for a step family threesome this evening. I better take a power nap and re-charge!
Step Family Threesome
My wife and my step-daughter are sitting next to each other on the bed, and they’re both wearing lingerie. Melanie tells our step-daughter, Bess, that she has awesome, big tits. My wife and Bess start to feel each other’s tits and lick each other’s nipples. I walk into the bedroom just as my step-daughter is licking my wife’s nipples. I can’t help but instantly get hard! I want to join them, so I whip my hard cock out and they’re both eager to suck my cock. Melanie wants me to fuck her first, so she lies down on the bed in the missionary position and she spreads her legs for me to fuck her. Her big tits bounce with every thrust. I want to fuck my step-daughter next, so Melanie and Bess switch places. I shove my cock deep into Bess’ pussy while Bess eats Melanie’s pussy out. After a few minutes, Melanie hops on top of my cock and she rides me in the cowgirl position followed by reverse cowgirl. I want Bess to ride me next, so my step-daughter gets on top of me next. Her big tits bounce while she rides my hard cock, and I can feel my cock getting even harder than before! I keep fucking my wife and my step-daughter back and forth until I get close to cumming. Then, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock of all over my step-daughter’s cute face! She kisses Melanie afterwards, and the two of them share my cum.
Step Family Foursome
My wife, my step-daughter and my wife’s step-sister, Cory, are hanging out together in the bedroom. Melanie is wearing red panties and a bra, Cory is wearing the same but in purple, and Tess is wearing blue lingerie. It only takes a moment before all three of my hot step-family members are naked and kissing each other. Bess lies down on the bed, while Melanie sits on her face, and Cory starts to eat Bess out. I walk into the bedroom at this moment and I ask them what they’re doing. I definitely want to join the three of them, and Cory tells me to come on over! I get behind Cory and I shove my cock deep inside of her, while she is still eating Bess’ pussy out. I want to fuck my step-daughter, Bess, next, so I have Bess lie down on the bed right after Cory. I don’t want my wife to get jealous though, so I fuck Melanie next! I keep taking turns between all three pussies, and I’m having the time of my life! Now that I am close to cumming, I walk over to my step-daughter and I cum in her mouth and all over her face. Then my wife and Cory kiss Bess, so all three women can enjoy my cum! What a long day; I think it’s dinner time now.
Duration: 1:09:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Step Family

Chloe Cherry, Aaliyah Love Mombetsu

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Aaliyah Love
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Leggings, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Doggystyle, Teen, Threesome
Security officer Rusty Nails is questioning young blonde Chloe Cherry due to being suspected of stealing merchandise from the store, but she insists she’s innocent. Officer Rusty leaves the room to check the security tapes and Chloe uses the time to call her stepmom Aaliyah Love who might be able to help her get out of this one. Soon, Aaliyah is talking to officer Rusty, trying to make a deal with him, saying that if he let’s Chloe go they are willing to pay him for the favor in a very sexual way.
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Cherry, Aaliyah Love

Big Boobed Hottie Jennifer Mendez Enjoys Poolside Anal Slamming Albstadt

Cast: Jennifer Mendez
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Busty, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facial, Oil, Outdoor, Reverse Cowgirl
Busty bikini babe Jennifer Mendez steps outside to relax by the pool and enjoys a nice . She sprays herself all over with lotion and massages it in, paying particular attention to her big tits. She gets really horny as she rubs her nipples and Jennifer slides her hand down into her bikini bottoms to masturbate! She fucks her pussy and ass with a glass dildo, finishing up just in time before her neighbour, Lorenzo walks over to the pool and strikes up a conversation with her. He offers to give her a massage and oil up her back when one thing leads to another. Jennifer sucks on Lorenzo's cock right there by the pool and treats him to a tit wank! She offers up both holes for fucking and Lorenzo slams her in various positions, balls deep until he cums all over her huge tits!
Duration: 1:13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7398kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Boobed Hottie Jennifer Mendez Enjoys Poolside Anal Slamming

Cory Chase - BBC Championship Season Celebration Waldenburg

Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Orgy, All Sex, Blonde, Big Tits, Blowjob, DP, Facial, Gonzo, Gangbang, Interracial, MILF, Stockings
Team Bonus
The basketball team just won the championship, and Cory is eager to give the boys their bonus! She walks into the room wearing dark pink lingerie, and she crawls up onto the table in front of the teammates. She gets into the doggystyle position on top of the table, and they unhook her bra and take it off. She is the only bonus these players need! While she is still on the table, she starts to suck one of their cocks while the other two play with her ass and pussy. One of them starts to eat her pussy out from behind while she's sucking another player's cock. They take her nude high heels off of her, and then they continue eating her out while she sucks dick. One of the players finally is ready to stick his cock deep inside of her pussy. She is still on the table as one cock is inside of her pussy, one cock is in her mouth, and the third cock is in her hand. The foursome move over to the black leather couches, and they continue fucking over there. Cory climbs on top of one of their BBC and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position, while the other two cocks are in her hands. 'I want one of you to fuck my ass,' she exclaims. The players are ready...
Popping On Her Face
Cory is still bouncing up and down on a BBC, eagerly awaiting for another cock to enter her ass. Cory moves into the reverse cowgirl position, to make it easier for the guys to enter both of her holes. She is now being double penetrated by two BBC, while the third BBC is in her mouth. She flips back over into the cowgirl position and they continue to D.P her holes. She moves to the other side of the couch, and she continues to get fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. They continue to D.P her until they are ready to explode. Then the players take turns cumming all over her face and in her mouth!
The Step Son
Cory's step-son walks into the room right after they've all exploded on her face, and he wants to join in! Luke starts to fuck Cory's ass, while she still is soaked with cum. While he is fucking her ass, she is sucking one of the player's BBC. Luke moves back and forth between fucking his step-mom's ass and pussy. 'You fucked the whole team, step-mom!?' he asks her. 'I had to give them their bonuses!' she replies. Cory flips over into the doggystyle position and Luke continues to fuck her ass and pussy from behind, while she is giving a blowjob to the other players. When Luke is ready to cum, he jerks his cock off into his step-mom's mouth!
Duration: 51:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase - BBC Championship Season Celebration

Alex Coal, Penelope Kay - Our Fantasy Date (2024) Sicklerville

Cast: Alex Coal, Penelope Kay
Genres: Threesome
Alex Coal and Penelope Kay are playing video games while Alex's Max Fills gets pissy at the amount of noise they're making. They get into it about vintage video games, with Max claiming that the girls are all just pixelated and it's all stupid. Eventually he storms out, and the girls decide to teach him a lesson.
After getting dolled up in cosplay for their favorite characters, Alex and Penelope corner Max in the living room. They want him to see how sexy and hot those female leads really are. After a bit more back and form, they get on their knees and pull his hard dick out to suck it as proof that he's turned on. As soon as Max is seated on the couch, they take things a step further.
Alex gets the first ride in reverse cowgirl, and then Penelope goes for it in cowgirl while Alex watches and masturbates. Penelope gets her pussy pumped on her back as Alex cradles her girlfriend's head in her lap. On her knees, Alex gets dicked down by her stepbro in while she eats Penelope out. When Max pulls out, Penelope is there for him to cum in her mouth so she and Alex can swap spit and exchange cummy kisses.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8857kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal, Penelope Kay - Our Fantasy Date (2024)

Veronica Leal - Detention Can Be A Pleasure Quantico

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Milf, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos
Alex Charger has detention and Veronica Leal is there to supervise him. Alex tries to ask for help, but Miss Leal isn't interested. She has other things to do, like go to a date that she's late for because of Alex. When her date officially cancels, Veronica goes nuts at Alex telling him that it's all his fault. After a few moments, Veronica apologizes and tries to make it up to Alex. She has an idea of how they can both make the best of the detention situation. At first, she writes notes asking Alex how big his dick is. Then she writes a note telling Alex she wants to suck his dick. Alex attempts to decline, but Veronica sits in front of him and tells him that she lost her date so he will be fucking her. They begin with Alex eating her pussy, and then Veronica makes good on her promise to suck him off. Suddenly Alex finds himself in the position of getting to fuck the most popular teacher in school! He gets Miss Leal on her back on the desk, then fucks her in doggy as she leans forward over his chair. Moving to the couch in Veronica's office, Alex takes a seat while Veronica rides him in cowgirl. When Miss Leal turns around and gives it to him in reverse cowgirl, Alex delivers the creampie that she was hoping to get from her cancelled date.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8573kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Leal - Detention Can Be A Pleasure
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05347 секунды с 9 запросами