View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 09:53 AM   #8370
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lady Perse And Divine Eve Burkes Garden

Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse
Genres: LezDom, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, Butt Plug, BDSM, Lesbian, Facesitting, Spitting, Spankin
Video language: English
Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve’s mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve’s asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a “jackhammer” position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve’s tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve’s face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Perse And Divine Eve

Boyfriend Shirt Part II Comstock

I struggled around on the bed for a bit, Which wasnt that hard since he had neglected to tie my ankles to my wrists. I really didnt know why he didnt hogtied me? But I couldnt voice my concern with the large cloth between my teeth. I was helpless. I thought Id be able to use the bed to pull my gag out of my mouth, but he used a really thick cloth and tied it really tightly behind my head.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part II

RealTimeBondage - Sweet Agony Part 1 - Dee Williams Northfield Falls

We have had Dee Williams around for a while now so she knows our handlers pretty well. Still, we would like our audience to get to know her a little better, so, as we do with all our models on their live feeds, we take the time in the beginning to ask her a few questions about herself. Dee, her neck held down to the ground by a metal collar, answers questions from our handlers and our audience about her desires, her fantasies, her fears, and whatever else they want to hear about her. As she does we point a heat lamp at her pussy to keep it nice and warm while everybody gets ready.
Our handlers start out light on Dee, since, with hours ahead of them with her company, they have all the time in the world to ramp things up. First they wrap her tits up in rope, making a lovely harness that makes her breasts look even more round and perky than they are on their own, and Dee's got some pretty nice breasts. Then they tie her arms with her elbows over her head and her hands behind her back. With her arms out of the way, Matt Williams takes the moment to smack her ass around with a flogger, leaving it red, but not yet bruised.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16479kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Sweet Agony Part 1 - Dee Williams

Ballet Sub Ella - arched Galloway

Wow, a ballerina bondage sub? Ella is the ultimate dream rope bunny! She is hyper flexible, with decades of ballet training, and she wants to get tied up! We tie her in a box tie with flashy pink ropes, and then we place her on a box. With her feet against the wall, we pull her torso up, arching her back. Ella was super stuck in this position! Not easy to do for most people, but for Ella it’s quite easy! She really can handle any pose we want to try out, we can’t wait to have her back for more!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Pussy Whipped West Allis

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The slut is repeatedly bound and deliberately worked into a state of constant heightened sexual arousal.
She is edged over and over again and denied orgasm multiple times before finally receiving permission to come.
Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Whipped

The Sweetest Kiss Pilot Mountain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

Day 3 - dolly meats Princess Donna and Maitresse Madeline Take Their Turn Brazil

Cast: Sophie Monroe ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: master ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,top ,shaved ,Discipline
Maitresse enters and it becomes evident that dolly has had a bad day, before it even starts. dolly is apprehensive about this because she has never bottomed to a FemDomme, and knows that she is going to get a taste of her own medicine from a seasoned pro. Madeline takes control instantly and dares dolly to get out of line. No binds, except for the grasp Madeline has on dolly’s mind. After raining down on dolly’s milky skin with a single tail, Madeline puts this slut on her back and fists her for the first time ever.
Princess Donna starts the next scene with more mind fucking, and then gives dolly the ultimate test of endurance. dolly is made to use every bit of her upper body strength to avoid one of her biggest fears…electricity! She is made to hold buckets filled with water until she can’t any longer and then the fun begins when Donna introduces dolly to Her cattle prod.
How do you follow something like that? I do my best, but by the time I get to her, I can only stir the puddle of meat that they left for me. dolly proved that she has the determination to become a good submissive. She proved this by begging for the one thing she hates.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day 3 - dolly meats Princess Donna and Maitresse Madeline Take Their Turn

Время генерации страницы 0.09474 секунды с 9 запросами