Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Deception Cherie DeVille Hay

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal
She complains, of course, and hurls insults to convince herself she is still defiant, but her terror is obvious. When he gags her and bags her all she can do is scream. That pretty little dress of her wont survive the day. In PDs mind a woman should only be covered by ropes and bruises.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deception Cherie DeVille

RealTimeBondage - Violet Monroe, Freya French - Turning Violet Part 3 Belspring

Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.
She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.
She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Violet Monroe, Freya French - Turning Violet Part 3

The Facility Rock Sound

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The INSEX Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility

Puddles Scammon Bay

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When we arrive at KoKo she is sat down on a sybian vibrator, tied down to the floor by a rope around her waist, and dressed in a tiny pink dress that doesn't even cover her bare pussy. Matt cuts the straps off of her skimpy dress, then he turns on the sybian and takes out a flogger. As she sits there, completely overwhelmed by the power of the vibration from the sybian, Matt flogs the rest of the dress off of her, gradually uncovering her tits and stomach, making each stroke more painful as less of her is covered by fabric. Once they are totally exposed, he ties her nipples down to the floor so she is made to bend even farther forward than her strappado is already pushing her.
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puddles

Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey Savannah

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Rose Quartz Port Bolivar

Cast: Rose Quartz
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at INSEX are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another.
Rose Quartz has what it takes. She lets herself become helpless, being bound for over forty minutes straight while all manner of mean things are done to her.
She submits to a devious predicament. She has to hold a heavy bucket straight out from her body. If she drops it she must submit to a very painful punishment.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Quartz

Blue Secretary Chair Tied Ponderosa

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Время генерации страницы 0.04590 секунды с 9 запросами