View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 11:06 AM   #1139
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play Edna

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Mason Lear
Genres: Straight ,Rough Sex ,Cage ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English
Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave’s mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

Beat the Brat part 2 Kitakyushu

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
This shoot is titled Beat The Brat because Penny Barber spent so long telling Cyd Black how proud she is for being so willful and defiant.
When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think. She goes right back to mouthing off the second Cyd shows a little mercy, but that's fine, it gives Cyd another opportunity to break her down. This time he bends her over and lets the cane do the work. She's sniffling and screaming in no time but Cyd doesn't stop until she's fallen in line. Her entire ass may be sore and swollen, but her ego is where Cyd will do the most damage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beat the Brat part 2

Cage Tales Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers Windyville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
It provides a hard point to fix this little slut to. It leaves her pussy wide open for play. It is a cold and uncomfortable piece of furniture. One that provides no escape and no safe haven for Hazel from Nyssa.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 564.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cage Tales Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers

Lady Perse And Divine Eve Oruro

Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse
Genres: LezDom, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, Butt Plug, BDSM, Lesbian, Facesitting, Spitting, Spankin
Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve’s mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve’s asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a “jackhammer” position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve’s tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve’s face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Perse And Divine Eve

Black and Purple Corset part IV Fosterville

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Purple Corset part IV

Felony Ludwigsburg

Felony is unfamiliar with the finer points of device bondage. She has played with rope and metal before, but never with someone so intense as Cyd Black. You see, tight rope and some canings she can take, but stick her in a box, head first, and she starts sniveling right away.
She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet. After all, he can't seal her in as long as he is making her scream and sob. It doesn't actually help her keep calm, but it is still hot as hell. She can barely choke out the words to tell him how much it means to her.
Coming out of her box, Felony looks hopeful, like there might be some kind of rest or reward for her. Not a chance. The tears rolling down her cheeks show that she is finally starting to understand, though.
Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

Winnie Rider Ciudad Victoria

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider

Время генерации страницы 0.03346 секунды с 9 запросами