LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Sweetest Kiss Ellicottville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu Cadogan

Cast: Jewelz Blu ,The Pope
Genres: Big Natural Tits ,Sadism ,Flogging ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain
Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas. Then he applies pressure to her throat for some breath control, and then on to some fucking and vibing her pussy. This is just the first scene, and there’s two more to go that are just as powerful. The second position has Jewelz bent over with her arms out, and her ass in the air. The scene begins with some bastinado and leads to more punishment of her flesh with different implements to redden her skin from the impact. Marks start to appear, so The Pope fucks her into several more orgasms before giving her a break. In the final scene, Jewelz is on her back and shackled to the table by her wrists and ankles. He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Wasteland - Kat on a Cage Swanquarter

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, breast play, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, squirting
After securing submissive Kat to a dog cage in a partial Shibari Suspension, Master Shadrack properly decorates her breasts, nipples, ass and labia with an array of clothes pins and then proceeds to give her a good hard cropping. The most painful part of this is that he uses the crop to snap off the clothes pins which elicits the desired reaction. As a reward, after warming up her clit with a UV electro device, he bears down on her with a vibrator to give her multiple extended orgasms.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3445kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Kat on a Cage

We have her in stock Caribou

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We have her in stock

Mop Head Rio Cuarto

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...
Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mop Head

Claire Dames Hogtied Graham

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. That is really the point of putting Claire in such restrictive rope work. It keeps her perfectly positioned for every torment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Dames Hogtied

Beat the Brat part 2 Slough

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
This shoot is titled Beat The Brat because Penny Barber spent so long telling Cyd Black how proud she is for being so willful and defiant.
When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think. She goes right back to mouthing off the second Cyd shows a little mercy, but that's fine, it gives Cyd another opportunity to break her down. This time he bends her over and lets the cane do the work. She's sniffling and screaming in no time but Cyd doesn't stop until she's fallen in line. Her entire ass may be sore and swollen, but her ego is where Cyd will do the most damage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beat the Brat part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03016 секунды с 9 запросами