View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 02:24 PM   #39636
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Blue Satin Secretary Part III Matheson

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Two weeks after turning 18 Ivy fulfills her lifelong fantasy of being tied up Burnham

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Ivy Mokhov
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Slave ,Blonde ,Electric Dildo ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Cattle Prod ,Brunette ,slim
Video language: English
Only two weeks after turning 18 Ivy Mokhov brings her tight virgin pussy to no other than the likes of Princess Donna. Within seconds of being bound Ivy’s cunt is wet with anticipation and excitement. She has been waiting her whole life to be tied up and dominated by a woman, and now is her chance. Will it be what she was expecting? Better? Worse? Join now and find out!
Duration: 49:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two weeks after turning 18 Ivy fulfills her lifelong fantasy of being tied up

Debauchery: Cock Hungry Beauty Kira Noir Gang Banged by horny studs Mission Viejo

Cast: Kira Noir ,Rob Piper ,Nathan Bronson ,Eddie Jaye ,Jake Adams ,Jay Savage
Genres: Gangbang ,Latinx ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Anal ,Role Play ,versatile ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Tattoo
Cock hungry Kira Noir throws herself at a group of warehouse employees with reckless abandon. She has been wandering the street at dusk with a mission - to find dick and fuck it. She gets what she was after! After a blow bang, multiple cocks at one, Gang Bang and multiple cum shots to her face, Kira’s fantasy is finally fulfilled. At dusk, Kira wanders the streets of downtown in search of anonymous male sex partners. She’s tired of being a good girl. She craves the thrill of stranger sex. The more men she can find, the better. No strings, no attachment, she doesn’t even want to know their names. One evening she comes upon a group of studs, on their way to a warehouse job. She just can’t resist following them to work and seducing them in a filthy warehouse. She swallows each fat cock during a Blow bang to start off. Each guy takes turns fucking her mouth before they pull her onto a couch to penetrate her eager pussy. They slap her tight body as she rides cock while sucking and keeping the rest of the studs excited with her hands. The men toss her around like a fuck doll and while they share her ass and DP her in as many combos as they can get! Kira is so hungry for cum and gets all the men to cum on her face, loading it up with as much as she can take. She got exactly what she came here for!
Duration: 1:11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debauchery: Cock Hungry Beauty Kira Noir Gang Banged by horny studs

Blue Satin Shirt Part I Teaberry

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Satin Shirt Part I

Jessi Palmer - Vulnerable Cunt Brinkhaven

Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Caning ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage
Sweet Jessi Palmer is bound spread legged and barefoot on our hardwood floor with her elbows and hair attached to a hoist. The position leaves her inner thighs vulnerable and Matt takes full advantage caning her delicate flesh. She looks so cute and innocent.
With her eyes wide, Matt slides in like a predator and lifts her dress up and down exposing her large nipples and soft cunt. After turning her chest and abdomen a nice shade of red with a flogger, a long slick dildo with vibrator attached is shoved up her cunt and held in place with a pole, impossible for her to escape from. Her nipples beg for attention and Matt obliges by attaching flat black nipple clamps with weights attached, showing how long and thick her nipples are when pulled.
Now that he has her at her most vulnerable, he adds tension by pulling her hair up more. The innocent eyes get wider when he removes the clamps and the vibrator works on getting her cunt to cream. Matt wraps his big hand around her tiny thin face and then around her delicate neck. He shoves the dildo deeper into her cunt squeezing an expressive orgasm out of her. At the peak of arousal he gives her a final hoist into a partial hair and elbow suspension, leaving her to suffer.
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 507.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessi Palmer - Vulnerable Cunt

No Mercy For The Sweet Leer

Release Year: 2024
These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Mercy For The Sweet

Время генерации страницы 0.06381 секунды с 9 запросами