Old 04-28-2024, 02:47 PM   #13450
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pleasure beach Palo

Release Year: 1983
Studio: VCA Pictures
Cast: Beau Matthews, Billy Miller, Chris Burns, Dale Stephens, Johnny Dawes, Marci Davis, Michael Christopher, Scott Sedgewick, Stephen Leigh Daniels, T.J. (Thomas)
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Solo, Classic
Probably his mostmercially successful film, and it is indeed great. Both leads, Michael Christopher, and Johnny Dawes are great, and the chemistry between them is beautiful - Dawes, playing a straight lifeguard, is slowly wooed by thick-dicked Christopher. Sounds corny, put is's all well done, and got the 1984 "Best Picture" award from the Gay Producers Association of America. Beautiful Beau Matthews is also in this film.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1319kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 859.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure beach

What I can't see Treichlers

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Treasure Island
Cast: Ty Dalton, Big Ken, R.J. Parker, Top Men and Many More!
Genres: Bareback, Hunks, Twinks, Hairy, Anal, Oral, Group
Controversial from the day it was released, What I Can't See Is The First Bareback Gangbang Video For an entire evening, one cum-hungry San Francisco bottom was mounted bareback by 25 men and took over 20 loads. I've selected the hottest highlights from this incredible rawfuck marathon.The bottom is blindfolded: he never sees the men who are shooting their loads up his ass. The variety of men who top him is amazing: Huge cocks, hairy guys, smooth twinks, shaved men, young guys, older guys. They all take their turns. Among them are men from some of my other videos - such as Ty Dalton, Big Ken, and R.J. Parker. And as an added bonus, (as if it were needed!) I've included hot footage of two beautiful straight men who've never been in front of a camera - or a man - before. Getting them to do this took a HUGE amount of negotiating, charming, begging, paying well, you get the idea. At 90 minutes, What I Can't See is one of my all-time favorite videos.
Duration: 1:27:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 618.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What I can't see

Berlin Army Dreams Thaxton

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Thom Barron, Jens
Genres: Hunks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Military, Masturbate, Big Cocks
The Berlin army has appeared not such idle time. Guys the friend before the friend without ceremony on an order of themander undresses. Themander appears too is not simple. It makes the way in a room to sleeping soldiers and sucks away at them by turns. Guys like to be washed together and at the same time to borrow in sex. At times guys arrange - the therades to wash a floor stark naked with interesting continuation.
Duration: 1:35:11
Video: 704x540, XviD, 1823kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Army Dreams

Dangeround Island National Stock Yards

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Andi Nickel, Anthony Spell, Christopher Marten, Florian Manns, Nikolai Radov, Patrik Ekberg, Raphael, Steve Masters
Genres: Group, Muscles, Anal, Oral, S / M
They don't want to lazily lie in the sun. They only want one thing: Sex! Sex on the island! But attractive men are disappearing, never to be seen again, on this vacation paradise. Florian and Patrick end up in the house of the mysterious Raphael and his uber-horny . But Florian begins to smell a rat - do these guys have anything to do with the disappearances? Are the victims brought to the sex cellar of this Spanish farmhouse to be abused by the demonic butler? Watch to find out the rock-hard, sperm-dripping truth!
Duration: 1:40:58
Video: 480x384, XviD, 787kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 679.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dangeround Island

Group sex experiences White Haven

Release Year: 1993
Cast: Leo Ford, Dick Fisk, Lee Ryder, Ron Greer (aka Rod Philips), Mark Hunter and Pete Gable.
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Anal, Oral, Group Sex, Masturbation, Big Cocks, Pre-Condom Classic
Video language: English
A bicycle team...a deserted barn... an amazing sexual initiation...a mysterious intruder...a wild, non-stop orgy...an experience that will leave you breathless!

Total size: 4.7 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Group sex experiences

Turned On Tytuvenai

Release Year: 1982
Studio: Surge Studio
Cast: Al Parker, Sky Dawson, Beau Matthews, Jim King, Gian Carlos, Joel Thomas, Greg Dale, Jim Rodgers, Bob Moore, John Trent, Lee Brubaker, Rick Faulkner, Scott Taylor
Genres: Compilation, Anal, Oral, Vintage
The Al Parker movie, where he prooves without a doubt he is the best cocksucker ! Parker spots Sky Daw in a bar, and spends the rest of the film trying to track him down. This is the one where in a fantasy scene, Al blows all these guys who are wearing Sky Daw masks! Also, an amazing solo performance by well-hung Scott Taylor.
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1181kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 859.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turned On

Время генерации страницы 0.06539 секунды с 9 запросами