View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 03:58 PM   #1643
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Curious Bitch Bucaramanga

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Shaving, Facial, Outdoors, Cumshots
Video language: English
One sunny day I saw in our area some boy, who looks like totally bitch. He was very curious what is inside our buildings... so I can show him everything, what we know!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 285.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Bitch

Kinkybitesmen - Podcast Pervert: Dallas Steele Gets Got! Soda Springs

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Dallas Steele, Owen Andrews
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, BDSM, big dick, body builder, Dildo, Facial, Gay, Handler, jock, Jockstrap, Leather, Machine Dildo, Mask, muscular, other hair color, Spanking, white
When Dallas Steele shows up to record for a podcast, he has no idea what he´s in store for. Owen Andrews can´t wait to get his hands on Dallas. He takes Dallas by surprise, yanking him into his house. Soon Dallas finds himself stripped to his jockstrap and boots and restrained in a leather sling. His masked captor, runs his hands along Dallas´ muscles and pulls his cock out of his jock, stroking him to hardness. Dallas moans as his captor´s clever hands have their way with his body. Owen slides a pump over Dallas´ cock and soon Dallas is twisting in ecstasy as the pump milks his cock. His hips thrust desperately as Owen edges him slowly. And Owen is just getting started. He slips a narrow dildo attached to a fucking machine into Dallas´ ass and turns up the speed. Owen watches as Dallas is overcome with pleasure from being at the mercy of these two automated machines. Next, Dallas is restrained over a spanking bench. Owen spanks Dallas´ ass before filling it again with a dildo. Dallas moans as Owen replaces the dildo with his own hard fat cock. Soon Dallas is getting fucked hard by someone who´s face he can´t even see. Dallas´ moans get louder and louder as this man uses his body. Finally, Owen blows his load all over Dallas´ face. Now the podcast recording can begin.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps

File size: 567.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Podcast Pervert: Dallas Steele Gets Got!

KinkyTwink Naughty Twink Slapped And Stuffed Ogilvie

Studio: KinkyTwink
Mysterious Dimitri arrives with his cock loaded and ready to be pleased, and naked little Antu has little choice in the matter. The twink is bound tight and blindfolded, taking the slaps from the dom and obediently sucking the thickening cock presented for him to worship. With his hair pulled and his mouth stuffed the twink gags on the dripping cock in his face, working hard to please the mysterious master. Bent over for his hole to be licked the twink submits completely, the raw shaft plunging between his cheeks and pounding his pucker raw and deep. Master Dimitri claims the spanked twink's hole for his pleasure until his captive is begging for his cream, the taste of master's cum making Antu burst his own goo from his dick.
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3998kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyTwink Naughty Twink Slapped And Stuffed

ColbyKnox - Crank My Shaft Milnesand

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Benvi
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, twink
We don’t know whose butt crack opens this week’s ColbyKnox video. However, it looks yummy and tempting. Soon we discover the crack belongs to Benvi. He’s in the garage, in torn jeans, shirtless, fixing a riding lawn mower. Drake Von ambles in. He’s a bit surprised because he’s looking for someone else. “Is there something I can help you with,” Benvi wonders. Drake is a bit peeved, but Benvi tells him not to worry. “I can help you out if you like,” he says. “I don’t know if you’re up for it,” Drake replies. Who doesn’t love a big dicked stud more when he offers a fair warning? Benvi is ready for the challenge, standing up and reaching for Drake’s tool. The two boys kiss. When Drake pulls down his sweatpants, his big ol’ nasty thang stands at attention. Benvi hits his knees and sucks. “Use that fucking hand,” Drake instructs. He sits on the machine and Drake’s tongue laps up the meat. He chokes when Drake face fucks; drool falls from Benvi’s mouth. His eyes turn red from the effort but he lets Drake stuff his gullet. He leans down to spank Benvi’s butt. “I can’t wait to get into that fucking ass,” Drake says. Benvi stands up and leans against the machine. Drake gets behind him, pulling Benvi’s jeans right below his butt cheeks. That ass crack is fully exposed and Drake dives in. “Fucking eat that ass,” Benvi pleads. As he eats, Drake makes sure Benvi’s cheeks turn red. The pants keep Drake from doing everything he wants so they are pulled further down. “You taste so fucking good,” he notes. “That tongue feels fucking amazing,” Benvi exclaims. He shakes his booty and that causes Drake’s tongue to burrow deeper. “I’m going to fuck your ass,” he announces. After standing up, Drake traces Benvi’s crack with his stiff staff. Then he plunges inside. From the start he hammers to the balls. “Fuck, yeah,” Benvi moans. “Give me that big ass dick. Fuck me, bro.” He arches his back, granting Drake more access. “Take that fucking dick,” Drake whispers. He grabs Benvi’s hips for support, pounding as hard (and fast) as possible. “Spread your legs apart,” Drake demands. The strokes are deep and Benvi takes each one, holding the lawn mower’s seat. He looks back, staring at Drake as he reassembles his insides. “I love those deep strokes,” Benvi groans. “Fuck it, dude.” There’s a brief break so Benvi and Drake can move to the John Deere’s front. Benvi is on his hands and knees. Drake gets back inside the tight hole. “That’s so fucking good,” he moans. “That’s fucking amazing.” Thank goodness the machine’s brakes are on. If it wasn’t, Drake’s grinding would roll the machine in the yard. “I fucking love it,” Benvi says. “You feel so fucking good in me.” “You dirty slut,” Drake replies. He increases the hammering tempo. “You like that,” he wonders. Benvi smiles. “Fuck, yeah,” he cries. Benvi gets a chance to get on his back. On the machine’s seat. He spreads his graceful legs. When Drake re-enters his hole, Benvi strokes his cock. “Fuck, dude,” Benvi whimpers. “It’s so fucking tight,” Drake observes. When Benvi’s eyes roll back, you know he’s close to busting. “Keep pounding me like that,” he begs. Drake does and Benvi’s load shoots out. Cum lands on his chest and stomach. Drake continues to pummel. “It feels so fucking good,” Benvi remarks. Drake pulls out and stands over Benvi. He dumps man milk on Benvi’s chest and stomach, splattering his torso with cum. Benvi sucks Drake’s prick, getting a taste of the milky juice. “Come back anytime,” Benvi says. “Will do,” Drake notes. How long do you think Drake will wait before he returns?
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Crank My Shaft

Spanking Vol. 24 Ely

Studio: Str8Hell
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Filip Pendrak, Greg Taylor, Michael Maskaloz
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Bondage and spanking has never looked so good!! The guys are stripped down, tied up, and spanked until they cum!
Duration: 1:22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Vol. 24

Jeff Sterne ,Darshan - Darshan gets spanked Summerland Key

Cast: Jeff Sterne ,Darshan
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Darshan is spanked with a wide variety of impliments, until he has taken all he can.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff Sterne ,Darshan - Darshan gets spanked

Kinkybitesmen - Alone: Ricky Larkin Ties Up His Cock & Balls Mesquite

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Ricky Larkin
Genres: big dick, CBT, Clothespins, Edging, Hairy, Muscle, muscular, Paddle, Pain, slapper
Sexually deprived Ricky Larkin sneaks into a dilapidated old factory for some much needed release. The spray paint of his surrounds reads 'Fuck Covid'' exactly!Isolated Ricky drops his dirty ripped jeans to reveal his -engorged, horny cock already restrained in rubber cockring tied around his hard dick and balls. After some light CBT with a leather slapper, Ricky undoes the rubber cockring to challenge his nuts to something more intense. He pulls thin rope from his pocket and begins to tie around his balls engorging them with , then up around his ever-growing cock. After the rope is tight around his big dick and nut sack, he pinches his nuts with wooden clothespins and spanks his dick and pinned balls with the small leather paddle.Ricky bends over letting the texture of the rope rub on his wincing asshole as his restrained big dick slaps the side of his muscular thigh. As he stands back up, he feels the load growing in his balls inspiring him to tie his throbbing junk to an overhead pipe to test his limits by nearly suspending his entire body by his dick and balls. Rocking back and forth on his tiptoes, the intensity of his groin alternates between pain and pleasure. Finally when his cum-filled nuts are turning purple and about to explode, Ricky edges himself until he can't take it anymore.Ricky strokes his giant cock until blows his load. As he shakes with orgasmic intensity, Ricky unties his dick and balls, allowing all the to flood his loins for one last surge of pleasure. Feeling fully satisfied, Ricky pulls up his pants, tucking his happy cock into his stinky jeans and wanders off into the abyss.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Alone: Ricky Larkin Ties Up His Cock & Balls

Время генерации страницы 0.06331 секунды с 9 запросами