View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 04:29 PM   #1141
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Part 725 Hultsfred

The boy was in for a big surprise when his new partner pulled out his big dick! So much so, that it poked him in the eye before he got on his knees to suck!...
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 725

Office Cruising: Guillaume Wayne & Malek Tobias (720p,1080p) Varazdin

Cast: Guillaume Wayne, Malek Tobias
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
MenatPlay presents "Office Cruising" starring Guillaume Wayne and Malek Tobias. Working at an office with power-suited men strutting around the office can be quite hypersexual. And at the Menatplay offices, our sleazy studs often turn to bathroom cruising for some mid-day debauchery. When new hire Guillaume Wayne follows the sexy blue-eyed Czech Malek Tobias into the men's room, workplace sexual tensions overflow, and the two studs get down to "real" business! Change the vacant door sign so as not to disturb it because someone will occupy it for some time. Cruising turns to fucking after Guillaume pulls out his already rock-hard cock, and Malek follows his lead. After both suited studs get what they are looking for, Malek explodes his pent-up load all over the sink and mirror while Guillaume unloads all over his shirt and tie.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Cruising: Guillaume Wayne & Malek Tobias (720p,1080p)

Fack Buddies vol.3 Wilmar

Release Year: 2006
Studio: MaXXXimus Entertainment, Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: Sweet Czech boys, our bros Slavs
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Oral
A bevy of hot European studs hangin' out together and screwin' around. Amazing hardcore scenes... Duos, threesomes, group, and orgy...
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1089kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fack Buddies vol.3

Blue Sky Prestonsburg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Man's Best, Action Boys
Cast: Alex Semy, Enrique Lucas, Kelvin Bonally, Lucky Smile, Mark Hober, Oscar Red, Paolo Filipi, Ricci Silverado, Robert Driveman, Samuel Dolce, Sebastian Dynken, Sonny Silver
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback scenes, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Outdoors, Threesomes/Threeways, Twinks, Uncut
Blue Sky is about a group of [Czech] boys who work at a small light plane airport, who do more than just service or wash the planes. There is a mixture of tall thin and young stud puppy type bodies - all are smooth and mostly lightly tanned. A highlight is a bareback scene that includes two delightful cum in the mouth moments which takes place in one of the light aircraft between two blond haired boys.
I felt his sperm rage up me as he fucked hard.My well-fucked hole loved the spunk and I pushed back to take his every drop.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:45
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Sky

Dirty Twink Games Palmer

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Playful Toy Boys
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
Not all fresh-faced twinks are as innocent as they might like you to think that they are – a point that very quickly becomes apparent when you watch the likes of Caleb Moreton, Florian Mraz and Tim Law in this Czech-based classic. Indeed, you only really have to take a cursory glance at their bright expectant faces to realise that these lads are as filthy and debauched as you’d ever want them to be; taking every opportunity that comes their way to express those deep sexual tensions that seem to fuel every one of their decisions. The result is a wondrous expression of boy-on-boy action, with not a single condom in sight. And with every cute ass sufficiently stretched, there’s more than enough cum for everyone to enjoy!
Duration: 1:43:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Twink Games

Czech Hunter, Part 741: Jan Blatnik (720p,1080p) Kneeland

Cast: Jan Blatnik
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
This guy was a waiter. Not that it mattered. I wanted to fuck him, nothing more. I met him in the street while hunting, my balls twitching with excitement. I was incredibly horny, and this adorable dude was simply perfect. I showed him cash and the slutty and greedy little angel took me to his flat. The guy wanted to travel and that costs a lot of money. With his massive cock, it wasn't hard to make some nice cash right away. To be honest, he wasn't exactly shy. I think he was a bit bi and knew how to enjoy experiencing new stuff. Unfortunately for him, my cock was even bigger than his and the poor dude struggled with it. First, I filled his mouth with it and then stretched his asshole wide open. I fucked him hard until I emptied those horny balls dry. Then I watched his lovely orgasm.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 741: Jan Blatnik (720p,1080p)

Guillaume Wayne and Malek Tobias Oaktown

When new hire Guillaume Wayne follows the sexy blue-eyed Czech Malek Tobias into the men's room, workplace sexual tensions overflow, and the two studs get down to "real" business! Change the vacant door sign so as not to disturb it because someone will occupy it for some time.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guillaume Wayne and Malek Tobias

Время генерации страницы 0.13358 секунды с 9 запросами