View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 04:50 PM   #761
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Femboyish - Femboy Ruins Makeup While Gagging on Cock - Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson Caney

Release Year: 2024
Studio: AdultTime
Cast: Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
A femboy, Ander Wolfson, has just finished putting on the final touches of his beautiful makeup when he gets surprised by the arrival of his boyfriend, Roman Todd. As soon as Roman sees Ander all dolled up, he is consumed by lust and determined to make a complete mess of Ander.
Ander is delighted and obedient as his carefully painted look is slowly and surely destroyed as Roman roughly manhandles him. As he messily deepthroats Roman, his entire face is coated with sweat and saliva, causing his mascara to run.
And Ander gets to see just how messy his face REALLY is as Roman bends him over in front of a mirror and drills his cute ass.
But even when the whirlwind encounter ends with Ander taking a creampie, it's clear that no matter how filthy Ander is, he's never looked prettier!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5497kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femboyish - Femboy Ruins Makeup While Gagging on Cock - Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson

Creep - Make Me Proud, Make Me Cum Vianen

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Rob Quin, Miguel Rey
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, twink
Miguel hears rumors about his stepson Rob. Word on the street is that the boy is a fancy gay, one horny bottom who loves fucking around. Shocked, the Latin Papi calls Rob for a serious talk. The twink tells him the truth: he is gay and he is proud of being able to fuck around with older guys, his favorite. Miguel tells him the story of his youth about the time a schoolmate tried to seduce him. Eager to see what his stepson can do, Miguel surprises Rob by pulling out his massive cock. Stunned by his stepdad’s huge tool, Rob gets on his knees and starts sucking it. The boy relishes his ’s cock, gagging on it to make him proud. Miguel is also amazed by his stepson’s skills, choking Rob harder and harder to test him. Seeing how much cock Rob’s mouth can take, Miguel turns his boy around and slowly stuffs up his sweet asshole. Rob takes his ’s dick like a pro, getting filled up on all fours. Miguel raises the bet by fucking his stepson upside down with passion. As he shoots all of his load on the twink’s luscious body, he tells Rob he’s proud of his skills.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep - Make Me Proud, Make Me Cum

Brutal Tops - Cbt Sputum Fucking Sportsmen Amesbury

Studio: Brutal Tops
Cast: Mike, Nick
Genres: Fetish, Gay, Hardcore, Pissing, BDSM
Sporty Master Nick returns to the Top's lockeroom after a long, hot sweaty game of cricket, just as Master Mike manhandles a new fuck toy into the room, muffling any cries with his hand gagging it's mouth. This sub is going to get ruined today...Taking off his sweaty jockstrap, Nick uses it as a face mask on the sub, tightly stretching the moist material like a second skin across jason's nose and mouth. Everything the sub smells and tastes from now on will be tinged with the pungent flavours of Nick's arse and cock. What a reward for such an undeserving bastard...Like a tag team the Tops swap positions, Mike plunging the bat deep into jason's arse while Nick drools more sputum into the sub's wide open mouth.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2907kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops - Cbt Sputum Fucking Sportsmen

Breed My Ass! Graz

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raw Joxxx
Cast: Alex Rico, Andre Barclay, Caleb Lucas, Chase Roberts, Dean Morales, Dominik Rider, JD Lopez, Kurt Reed, Marques Maddox, Orion Cross, Rich Wrangler, Sage Daniels, Tyler Reed, Xander Cruise
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Cream Pies, Muscular, Daddies Men, Gagging, Rimming, Threesomes
No foreplay, no oral, no kissing...just all bareback ass fucking! And every ass gets seeded! Join actor/director Tyler Reed and 12 of his hot, hot buddies as they plow each other's asses...balls deep...ejaculate...and leave those raw holes steamin' and drippin'...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:07
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed My Ass!

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами