LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

られたら Niagara Falls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
モデルのように見えるコツを持って� �るアジアのイケメンパフのファンの� ��めに、このタイトルはあなたのため です!古典的な「インタビューして� �あなたと一緒に行きましょう」スタ� ��ルで撮影されたこのタイトルは、本 物の、ピクセル化されていない日本� �イケメンを提供することを約束しま� ��。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:56
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: られたら

What I can't see Sierra City

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Treasure Island
Cast: Ty Dalton, Big Ken, R.J. Parker, Top Men and Many More!
Genres: Bareback, Hunks, Twinks, Hairy, Anal, Oral, Group
Controversial from the day it was released, What I Can't See Is The First Bareback Gangbang Video For an entire evening, one cum-hungry San Francisco bottom was mounted bareback by 25 men and took over 20 loads. I've selected the hottest highlights from this incredible rawfuck marathon.The bottom is blindfolded: he never sees the men who are shooting their loads up his ass. The variety of men who top him is amazing: Huge cocks, hairy guys, smooth twinks, shaved men, young guys, older guys. They all take their turns. Among them are men from some of my other videos - such as Ty Dalton, Big Ken, and R.J. Parker. And as an added bonus, (as if it were needed!) I've included hot footage of two beautiful straight men who've never been in front of a camera - or a man - before. Getting them to do this took a HUGE amount of negotiating, charming, begging, paying well, you get the idea. At 90 minutes, What I Can't See is one of my all-time favorite videos.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 618.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What I can't see

6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy Calliham

Cast: Brad Fitt, Connor Levi, Damien Dickey, Rudy Bodlak, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor
Genres: Twinks, Group, Oral Anal Sex, Outdoor, Tattoos, Hunk, Masturbation, Cumshot
Be they playing around together on the beach or cavorting in the pool (using a collection of dildos as water toys), this group of horny bastards know exactly how to have a real good time. Not that that will surprise any our fans given the roll-call involved – Rudy Bodlak, Brad Fitt, Damian Dickey, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor and Connor Levi. But what might come as something of an eye-opener (or should that be ass-opener?) is the manner with which much of the first half of this filthy little escapade is filmed, as director John Smith adopts a somewhat kinky, underwater vision of cock-sucking and butt-fucking, the like of which few will have ever witnessed before.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy

Summer Boy Middle Village

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
夏の日差しが強いある日の昼下がり� �・・
まだ10代の悠介は男の前で全裸になり 、無我夢中で差し出されたチ〇ポを� �えながら垂れてくる汗を拭う。
未開発のアナルに挿入された生チ〇� �を出し入れされながら快感で気が狂� ��そうになっていく自分に気付いた。
窓の外では大きな花火が上がってい� �。
悠介のガバガバになったアナルには� �付けされた生温かい精子が注がれ、� ��して線香花火のように儚くこぼれ落 ちた。
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:26:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1549kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Boy