Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ChaosMen - Buck Richards and Aaron Perez Raw Creve Coeur

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Buck Richards, Aaron Perez
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, latino, oral, rimming, smooth
Buck Richards and Aaron Perez can tell right away at Chaos Men that hot, passionate sex is on the agenda today. Aaron Perez strips Buck Richards naked and drops to his knees to start enjoying his massive hard cock. Aaron deep-throats the entire shaft and enjoys the huge dick. After a hot cocksucking, Buck Richards bends over Aaron Perez and squeezes his balls as he rims his asshole good. He gets his tongue deep inside Aaaron's hole, and Aaron loves it madly. Buck starts fucking Aaaron slowly doggie-style, and then slides him on his side for a deeper fucking. Buck bends over Aaron in a number of positions, including almost up in the air. Aaron strokes his load into Bucks's waiting mouth, and Buck's tongue is out to taste it all. Buck strokes his load onto Aaron's waiting mouth, and Aaron takes every drop of cum on his tongue, lips, and mouth. Buck finishes off Aaron Perez with a slow post-cum fucking, and it's all hot man-on-man sex at Chaos Men today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5605kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 888.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Buck Richards and Aaron Perez Raw

Kinkybitesmen - Dominic Pacifico and Daniel Hausser: Home Schooled RAW Kalamazoo

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Dominic Pacifico, Daniel Hausser
Genres: Ball Gag, Bareback, Collar, Crop, Deepthroat, Domination, Fingering, Foot Worship, Gag, Gay, Leather, Rimming, Role Play, Submission
Video language: English
If Daniel Hausser wants to live under Step-Dad Dominic's roof, he'll have to abide by the rules. One of the rules is no video games during school hours. When Daniel breaks this rule, Dominic has no choice but to punish him. He grabs Daniel, strips him down to his underwear, and hogties him on his stomach. He puts a ball gag in Daniel's mouth and flips him over. Dominic tugs at Daniel's cock and pulls his underwear down, revealing his big hard cock. Dominic fills his mouth full with Daniel's cock, deep throating him and rubbing Daniel's hard dick all over his beard. He hits him with a his leather crop, spreads his legs, and jerks his cock until Daniel begs to cum. Dominic has Daniel get to his knees to worship his cock and Daniel gets to work. Dominic turns him around and begins fingering and licking his tight ass, getting it wet and ready for his fat dick. He sinks his cock into Daniel's ass and fucks him hard and raw.
Duration: 35:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Dominic Pacifico and Daniel Hausser: Home Schooled RAW

RawFuckClub Pounded Non Stop - Mika Ayden and Mr Deep Voice South Mountain

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Mika AYDEN, MrDeepVoice
I suck Mr Deep Voice and I feel his cock growing in my mouth and I love it. He fucks my mouth deep throat! He asks me to get on the bed and sucks me then eats my ass! He fucks me in multiple positions with incredible energy. My ass is pounded non stop until he cums all over my hard cock! It flows to my hole and he puts the sperm into my ass with his cock!
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Pounded Non Stop - Mika Ayden and Mr Deep Voice

Kinkybitesmen - Daddy's Delicious Man Meat part 2 RAW Fleischmanns

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christian Wilde, Johnny Hill
Genres: Anal, Bareback, big dick, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, Choking, Deepthroat, Discipline, Domination, Gag, gloves, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Leather Gloves, harness, slink, Submission
Christian Wilde peels off the blindfold from his caged slut in training, Johnny Hill. After weeks of discipline he is finally rid of his defiance and fight and is reaching a state of total submission. Christian is in the mood to get his cock sucked and tells chained up Johnny to get his hot slutty mouth on it. He struggles desperately to reach Christian's hard cock choking himself as he gets closer. After Johnny gets a tasty treat of Christian's man meat Mr. Wilde wants to play with Johnny's hole so he lubes up the slink and slides it deep inside his ass making him moan in pleasure. Bent over, bound and gagged with his ass spread open Johnny is quaking with anticipation for a good pounding. Christian tongues Johnny's ass to get it all nice and slippery then fills his slut hole with his hot rod and fucks his ass until Hill shoots his load. And then when he is good and ready Mr. Wilde jerks off all over Johnny's submissive face.
Duration: 37:21
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps

File size: 702.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Daddy's Delicious Man Meat part 2 RAW

Kinkybitesmen - Brian Bonds: My Ass Is Open For You Sir Timewell

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brian Bonds
Genres: Anal, Anal Stretching, Athletic, BDSM, blond, buttplug, CBT, Clothespins, Dildo, drool, Gaping, Gay, Hairy, Male Sub, Pain, Pain Slut, switch, unshaved, versatile, white, Zipper
Cock whore plain slut Brian Bonds is here to stretch his hole out for you. Obeying his Daddy´s orders, he starts deep-throating a long thick dildo until it´s covered in his drool. He´s desperate to push it into his ass and stretch himself open. He fucks himself fast and hard on it, showing you his rosebud. Next, he runs a closepin zipper across his torso and wraps the ends around his cock and balls. He edges himself and right when he´s about to cum, he rips the zipper off for his pain and your pleasure. Finally Brian brings out a gigantic dildo he can barely wrap his lips around. He slowly sinks down on it, stretching his greedy hole until it´s loose and gaping. Then he pushes an extra large plug into his ass and blows his load.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Brian Bonds: My Ass Is Open For You Sir

Kinkybitesmen - Micah Martinez: Hairy Muscle Butt Rides Huge Cocks to Please Goa

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Micah Martinez
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Dildo, Edging, Gay, Hairy, Leather, master, Muscle, Slapping, Stud
Micah Martinez is ready to serve his today. This hot and hairy muscle stud cuts off his clothes and rips off his briefs to expose that perfect thick ass. He bends over to show his that hairy hole. He knows if he slaps that hole a few times it will make happy. also brought some toys today for his muscle toy to play with. Micah deep throats huge cocks before using those dildos up his hungry hole. He fucks himself hard for his , taking deep anal while sucking on a dildo. But has more in mind. Let´s dress up his toy in leather then bring out a flesh jack. This toy has tits and tight pussy and instructs his toy to eat that pussy hole while getting fucked. Then he lets his muscle stud fuck that toy. Micah´s monster cock almost breaks the toy in two. Micah pleads and begs for his master to let him cum, but he is edged over and over again. Not today muscle slut.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 382.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Micah Martinez: Hairy Muscle Butt Rides Huge Cocks to Please

Femboyish - Femboy Ruins Makeup While Gagging on Cock - Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson Coquille

Release Year: 2024
Studio: AdultTime
Cast: Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
A femboy, Ander Wolfson, has just finished putting on the final touches of his beautiful makeup when he gets surprised by the arrival of his boyfriend, Roman Todd. As soon as Roman sees Ander all dolled up, he is consumed by lust and determined to make a complete mess of Ander.
Ander is delighted and obedient as his carefully painted look is slowly and surely destroyed as Roman roughly manhandles him. As he messily deepthroats Roman, his entire face is coated with sweat and saliva, causing his mascara to run.
And Ander gets to see just how messy his face REALLY is as Roman bends him over in front of a mirror and drills his cute ass.
But even when the whirlwind encounter ends with Ander taking a creampie, it's clear that no matter how filthy Ander is, he's never looked prettier!
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5497kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femboyish - Femboy Ruins Makeup While Gagging on Cock - Roman Todd, Ander Wolfson

Время генерации страницы 0.04157 секунды с 9 запросами