View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:15 PM   #19500
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Boyfriend Shirt Part II

Boyfriend Shirt Part II

I struggled around on the bed for a bit, Which wasnt that hard since he had neglected to tie my ankles to my wrists. I really didnt know why he didnt hogtied me? But I couldnt voice my concern with the large cloth between my teeth. I was helpless. I thought Id be able to use the bed to pull my gag out of my mouth, but he used a really thick cloth and tied it really tightly behind my head.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.7 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part II

Two Rotten Cunts

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Dia Zerva thought she was showing up for a modeling gig like any other, but seeing S Dee tied to the bed and gagged should have let her know this was going to be different. The two of them are going to share everything for as long as they belong to Pd. They will suffer together, pleasure him together, and cum in unison or there will be consequences. They are tied together through it all and Pd is going to get them closer to each other than they have ever been before.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Two Rotten Cunts

Buzonga-rama

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Claire Dames
Genres: Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,drool ,rack ,shaved ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Cage ,Domination

Claire Dames has huge tits in case you hadn't noticed. They are so big that stuffing them into a cage with her tiny body actually takes extra thought and planning, however we put our minds to it and got those sweater puppies behind rusty iron bars where they could be clipped, clamped and whipped good and hard. While the vicious little black clamps remain applied, her vulnerable sensitive soles are caned, making her moan and scream and drool through her gag.
Her ordeal has just gotten started. Pulled out of the cage and bound with her torso pressed against sharp wooden spikes and her tongue tightly clamped, pulling her head up and wrenching her neck back. A steel spreader bar keeps her ankles locked apart and the whip keeps her on her toes - the slightest motion on her part will draw painful repercussions from the spikes and tongue clamp.
Nearly spent, she is bent backwards on a flexible rack, with her massive mammaries bound tight with leather straps and clamped again for good measure.

Duration: 47:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Buzonga-rama

Trials of a Tease Bronte

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

She has humiliated dozens of boys, promising them all kinds of pleasure to get what she wants and then kicking them to the curb before she puts out. It is a mystery why she does not give her body up more often.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.0 MB

Download Trials of a Tease Bronte

Heels Hang Pod Suck

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Heels Hang Pod Suck
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03537 секунды с 9 запросами